watch now

Author Topic: How to confront a cheating dad?  (Read 5588 times)

agape

  • Guest
Re: How to confront a cheating dad?
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2012, 01:36:31 am »
Pray for your dads nalang that God would change their hearts and minds.
Pray for the family na rin for wisdom to know what to do and strength to hold on.
Believe in God, expect his answer.
Believe also the best from your dads, someday it will happen.

I can say that experiencing being the victim of infidelity, betrayal, treason, cheating or whatever words relate to it pa, has taught me a lot, to stand up, to be strong, to hold on, and even to trust. That moment I understood why there is a saying, the righteous shall live by faith. The only way to live is trusting, by faith and not fear. I'm not saying trust your dad, although you could, and also expect him to straighten up. But I'm saying is when there's no one you can trust, then trust God instead, and let others be, so your life would not be shaken.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close