We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Not to be a party-pooper to this thread, but for me it's a bit unfair to rate yung mga sikat dati, kasi may generation gap na. What may be perceived as action-star material (Erap or FPJ) or super funny (Dolpy, Rene Requiestas, TVJ) before, may not be the same for today's generation. And mostly naman kung ano "in" sa Hollywood, gaya lang sa local showbiz sa Pinas. Nag-iiba ang meaning of entertainment and taste ng tao over the years. -- Also, I'd rather not comment on the looks of an artista as overrated, because beauty and appeal is very subjective. I'd rather comment on their skills (e.g. acting, singing, dancing and hosting).Back to topic: Sharon Cuneta - to her singing and hosting skills (ugh!). Lahat na lang ng iguest nya sa show nya before, favorite nya. I can't say sa acting kasi I really liked her in Madrasta. Alex G. and Kris A. - in terms of everything
^Sis strike while the iron is hot sila And parang ilalagay pati si Yaya Dub sa Sunday show kapalit ni Marian. Agree ako kay Cristine Reyes!