We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Sis, natawa ako about the candle. Nakaka-break talaga ng heart every time sisindihan kasi mauubos na, hahaha! Their candles are a luxury.
Kainis! un candle ko wala lid, now ko lang narealize na pede gamitin pag naubos hehe! un iba scent meron eh. Sayang baja cactus blossoms na lang sana cute ng lid may konti design. Next time I'll consider the container as well.
^Sis, I think pag sale mas sulit yung medium and large candles. I feel your predicament on the smallest size. Get the medium size instead na lang. Lavender Vanilla that I got has lid but it isn't 3-wick.Another scent na pang pick-me-up pala is Sundress.