We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ i dun think that will affect your menstruation. And if you havent done it, why worry?
Finally, i had my first session of Brazilian laser. I chose Skin House kasi they use Soprano XL machine, so painless. They have a promo now, 13,500 for 6 sessions.
I availed FCC's 50%off promo nung anniversary nila but I haven't visited yet so hindi ko pa alam kung masakit Would you guys know kung kelan ok magstart ng session, nagpabrazilian ako a month ago so hindi pa tumutubo lahat ng hair.