We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Maybelline crazy sale up to 50% off from Nov 15- Dec 29. I'm excited to see what's on sale, sana kasama mascaras.
Grabe inabot ako ng ilang palit at tries ng lippies nila before ako nakapili ng lipstick na bibilhin and finally bought Maybelline Bold Matte Mat4 ang ganda kasi ng color combo nito red-orange siya. Buti na lang mabait si ate na sales lady na nandun sa stall nila kanina. Haha. Naka30% off so I got mine fo 279 na lang. I want to buy mascara din sana kaso my gahd i dunno how to apply mascara. Haha. Need to practice pa.