We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Who keeps their phone naked? I removed its casing yesterday tapos I had the back placed a screen protector on, but when I woke up this morning may gasgas na agad lol.
I got mine from Globe last 14 & after a few days, nag request sila to drop by the BO where I got mine para daw mag sign ng gadget care form. I haven't got the chance to drop by & today, Globe texted na covered na daw ako for free for 4 months! Buti na Lang di ako pumunta nun. Pwede pala nila gawin kahit wala ako. Anybody got the same text from Globe?
I still have the coupon from Globe 25% off pero sa powermac & Globe ko sya pwede gamitin. Any recommendation kung san may magagandang cases aside from powermac?
Meron na rin bang nakapag-update to iOS 6.0.2? Napansin ko Lang nagiging 1 bar yung signal tapos merong warning na to fix yung signal sa settings. I shouldn't have updated. Baka eto na naman maging problem ng iPhone ko.