Author Topic: Padre Pio Devotees - Thread 3  (Read 87678 times)

wannabepreggy

• GirlTalker
Re: Padre Pio Devotees - Thread 3
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2012, 12:39:10 pm »
^ sis, baka gusto nya lang dumalaw ka sa chapel nya....

mga sis, natapos ko na yung 9 day novena. ok lang ba to start all over again, as in day 1 uli today? hanggang makulitan sa akin si Padre Pio, hehe  ;)
This is it! Or is this really it?!

swiTsuplada

• Senior GirlTalker
  • *no room for sadness*
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2012, 01:00:48 pm »
Regarding the 9 days novena, when do you say your intentions?

Ang hirap maging positive, minsan nawawalan na ako ng pag-asa. Sorry Lord. :(
I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just jackasses.

swiTsuplada

• Senior GirlTalker
  • *no room for sadness*
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2012, 01:32:48 pm »
Thanks sis! Di nga po maganda 'yung nagiging attitude ko lately e. Kaya napapadalas ako dito sa thread na 'to kasi po nahihirapan akong mag-isip ng positibo. Pero sa inyo ako mga sis kumukuha ng pag-asa. Ganun din sinabi ni sis Quennna before. I guess nape-pressure na po kasi ako kaya nagiging impatient din ako sa answers Niya. Mabuti na lang me forum where we can vent out our frustrations. :)

omneecka

• ..glAmOrOUs..
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2012, 02:53:05 pm »
^sad to say, im like u sis. kahit puro in positive way yung hinihiling ko, another part of my mind is may negative and angst pa rin sa taong pinagdarasal ko. hay, mahirap pero sana magbago na din totally ang way of thinking ko..

:)
..i jUst lOvE bEIng mE..

..eXPeCTiNG iS WHeN You aRe FiGHTiNG FoR SoMeTHiNG WHiLe HoPiNG iS WHeN You aRe DoiNG NoTHiNG BuT WaiTiNG..

swiTsuplada

• Senior GirlTalker
  • *no room for sadness*
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2012, 02:57:47 pm »
Let's continue praying na lang sis. Kahit naghihirap loob natin, sana maawa na si Lord :(

swiTsuplada

• Senior GirlTalker
  • *no room for sadness*
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2012, 05:18:26 pm »
Amen to that, sis! :)

slickchick

• WaRpEd & TwIsTeD
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Enjoying the Best of Both Worlds...
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2012, 05:26:21 pm »
^sad to say, im like u sis. kahit puro in positive way yung hinihiling ko, another part of my mind is may negative and angst pa rin sa taong pinagdarasal ko. hay, mahirap pero sana magbago na din totally ang way of thinking ko..

:)

hi sis! i used to have this kind of problem before. masama ang loob ko to some of my former officemates because of some office gossip and intrigues. instead of praying that some bad karma befall them, i prayed to St. Pio na sana he brings justice to the situation, and sana wag naman sila (my former officemates) malasin - instead, ako na lang ang swertehin with his blessings. true enough, hindi naman minalas yung office mates ko na yun. they are still continuing with their lives. but, i was very fortunate to find a new job that is much better than my previous one (i.e. in terms of  location, pay, and opportunities). keep praying and keep the faith sis! God bless.  :)
Sky above me... Earth below me... Fire within me...

brandi

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2012, 05:30:31 pm »
Padre pio, sana may tumawag ma sakin next week for work. bored na po ako 1month rest i think is enough already. :'(

twelve5

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2012, 06:10:30 pm »
Uy, buti pa kayo may pendant na. Ako di pa naka punta uli eh. Sana may mabili pa ako pag punta namin.

Just pray, pray, pray. Padre pio will intecede and God will answer your prayers.

tsinijz

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2012, 10:38:30 pm »
I miss you, St. pio. Dalaw po ako ulit soon! St. Pio, please hear my prayer. Thank you

bubblepop

• GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2012, 05:46:31 am »
.,thank you Padre Pio :)

sachagirl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2012, 03:52:00 pm »
i also bought a pendant in the center but the one near the parking entrance. galing daw italy. pro plated lang kaya may konting kupas na. mga 150-200 yata yun. sorry i forgot na. want to buy one that is made of good quality tsaka better kun pure gold yung frame just like daphne's accessories. pero magipon muna ako.   ;)
everyday in everything there's always something to be grateful for!

quennna

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2012, 11:50:05 pm »
finally got one of my petitions.. yeheeey!! thanks, padre pio for your prayers!! more to come pls!! :)

iheartkulot

• GirlTalker
    • Doon sa South
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2012, 01:51:47 pm »
Sana ibigay niyo na rin po sa akin.

Thank you po
Psalm 118:6 The Lord is with me, I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me.

wannabepreggy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2012, 04:18:45 pm »
As promised, nakabisita ako ke padre pio yesterday. Sarap ng feeling. Napaka solemn talaga ng place. I also bought tthe pendant and the novena booklet. Sana magrant na rin petition ko and ni little girl  ;)
This is it! Or is this really it?!

aiden

• .aspiring hermit.
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • My Cluttered Desk
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2012, 04:07:27 pm »
Re-read Padre Pio's biography last Saturday. It was a book my mom specifically told me to read when she was still alive.

I am thinking of praying to St. Pio to give me strength to help me through my struggles due to the death of my mother and grandmother within a 3 year span of the same disease.

I am not a religious person. I do not go to church (simula noong inaway-away ako ng prof ko na kulang na lang i-condemn ako sa harap ng klase namin dahil hindi ko ginagamit apelyido ng asawa ko at ayoko magka-anak pa and I use contraceptives. Naka-ilang misa na rin ako over the years na ganito ang sermon. But I digress. ) I still think that prayer is the only situation what I will not get any judgement and I can just say what I want. I feel that St. Pio is the saint that I need to talk to. I feel that a connection to him will connect me to my departed loved ones. Does that makes sense?

In any case, I'm planning to go to St. Pio Center this week. We'll see how that goes.

eveelicious

• I am a woman. Shoe lover. Chocolate addict. Couch potato. Bookworm and still a
  • GirlTalker
  • Blessings are better shared with others.
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2012, 08:04:31 am »
Ako din hindi ako makahanap dati ng complete novena prayer to Padre Pio until i stumbled on this site, i printed it and from then on ito na ang dinadasal ko:

http://itsnotjustaboutme.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/novena-to-saint-pio-of-pietrelcina/

I hope this helps ;)

Goldy

• GirlTalker
  • God has a plan for all of Us!
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2012, 10:23:07 pm »
I thank you Padre Pio for your great kindness and for accompanying me in my surgery , I'am now out of the hospital and still asking for your intercession na magkaroon na kami ng baby ni hubby..We are never giving up.. Amen.

SnowBall

• Love my Stars!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • yebah!
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2012, 03:25:25 pm »
Gusto ko pong magpasalamat sayo St. Pio, tumaas po ang kidney function ng daddy ko sa test niya, for interceding for daddy, we got a miracle from God. Babalik po ako sa inyong church.. Salamat St. Pio :)
POV lang, Walang Personalan ;)

"Don't get down in the mud with the pigs. You will both get dirty and the pigs will love it."

purple_tips

• Junior GirlTalker
  • full time beauty junkie
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2012, 11:10:20 am »
i just want to share my story how i felt Padre Pio's presence and intercession even though i have to wait for 5 more months to know God's answer to my prayers.

I shared my story here that my mom and i went to St. Pio's Centre last July 23. medyo mahirap kasi nagcommute kami 3 rides (jeep+LRT+cab) for us to get there tapos pauwi ganun din. then i told Padre Pio babalik nalang ako after my licensure exams since malayo layo and i am going to be busy with my review although i attend mass in our parish.

sabi ko kay Padre Pio sayang malayo kasi but i will continue praying. after 2 weeks, an active member of our parish said they are planning to buy a Padre Pio image for our church pero expensive pala they need to raise funds. after a few days may nag-walk in, a donor. nakwento daw nila they are planning to buy Padre Pio image. How much daw ba kelangan? P25,000 (almost life-sized image), the person right then and there wrote a check. voila may Padre Pio na kami dito! sabi ko amazing si Padre Pio ang lumapit! i can't believe it. so twice a week after mass i get to "visit" him. once, my mom and i were the only ones in the chapel, while praying in front of the image i smelled something floral, really sweet. di ko pinansin, but the scent grew stronger, nagtataka ako kasi no flowers in sight, akala ko may dumaan na parishioner but wala. i asked my mom if she smelled something, sabi nya mabango but inconsistent, parang dumadaan daan sa harap mo, di siya yun scent na steady under your nose. i sniffed the immediate vicinity haha for possible source of the scent, the candles, wala talaga. nun nagdadasal na ulit, nandyan ulit yun scent. it brought tears to my eyes sabi ko Jesus, i can feel it's You, with Padre Pio as Your instrument, thank You. pero pag kinukwento ko sa iba, sabi nila baka may nagspray kasi ng perfume or minsan diba nilalagyan ng scented oil yun statue or some cleaning agent baka nun naglilinis sa church so parang nakalimutan ko na.

On the month of my exams, the review was very rigorous, nakakapagod. yun anticipated mass namin sa hotel na ni-cecelebrate. we had to check in sa hotel kasi, so i said to myself, pano ba yan Padre Pio see you again after my exams nalang. On the evening before one of my exams, my most dreaded subject, naiiyak ako sa takot, i can't seem to recall anything even though i studied. parang masusuka na ako. i was praying for a sign, praying for a miracle, knowing it's the only way i can get through. then my groupmates from my org visited me in my hotel room. may ibibigay daw sila. Pag open ko ng box, it's an image of Padre Pio! Miniature sized na statue. i exclaimed, how?! i never told anyone in school, i never divulged that i ask for Padre Pio's intercession. sabi nila biglaan daw, may dumaan ng Barasoain Church in Bulacan, saw the image and naisip na ibigay daw, napa-bless na din daw nila yun. Si Padre Pio visited me sa hotel kasi di na ko nakapunta sa church namin. wow!

my heart recognizes the signs but my mind refuses, i reminded myself "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believed." so while i wait for the results in slow agony, i keep reminding this to myself, even my mind still cannot comprehend how or what God's answer will be.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close