We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I never use hydroquinone for longer than 3 months at a time. Kahit anong sabi ng derma, I've read about the side effects and I am quite wary of them. I've also noticed that local derms are quite careless with these things, so long as it gives the instant satisfaction of clearer-looking and glowing skin. I've also learned na you don't need to use HQ consistently to get that glow. My skin is actually healthier and more glowing now that I've stopped using HQ and just using AHA products and moisturizers with my tret.
momentum - it's always safe to start with the lowest percentage. medyo mahal sya but a little goes a long way. mga 2 rice grain size lang, ok na for the whole face. and it can last you ng mga 6 months.on undereye lines - the skin in that area is very thin. and this product can cause dryness. dryness can make the wrinkles and fine lines appear worse. but my skin is not prone to dryness and i've developed tolerance to tret. i've been using it one cm away from the perimeters of the eyes (on the lids, undereye, and crows feet areas) kasi gumagapang naman sya. no problems so far. but in general, this not advised.on pores - it will not help significantly with the size. but it will clear them out, so, somehow, it will look slightly better.