We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
College:Sir De Roma: nahuli nya ko nagdadaldal sa seatmate ko so, pinatayo nya ko buong klase, sa harap ng mga classmates ko buong subject tapos lahat ng tanong nya, dapat ako lang sasagot. Nakakahiya.
Mr Pangilinan (Calculus teacher, 4th year) - I will never forget him. He was a very good (and gay) Calculus professor but boy was he a terror one too. He gave me good grades from 1st-3rd grading but gave me a 79 on the 4th quarter cus I had difficulties in Integration. It was my first line of 7 and I cried because I was never informed that my grades went down, diba dapat may PTA ganyan.