We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello everyone! I am excited to work in a bank. I was a licensed teacher before but I did not like teaching that's why I opted to work in a bank and it's also my dream to work in a bank kaya lang this year lang ako nagkalakas loob mag career shift. Naghihintay nalang ako ng contract signing/training ko. Hopefully this March na. Yung magiging position ko ay credit analyst sa retail. Hindi ko pa gaano alam yung position but I'll try my best to be excellent sa job ko.
uy sis, pareho tayo ng background! i used to teach also, pero di ko din sya passion. my first and only stint in the corporate world is sa banking. nung una sa treasury sales ako then nag fixed income trader then biglang nagiba ng landas, naging decision analyst (SAS). i got bored so lipat ulit at naging product control and then now sa business finance. you can assume kung gaano na ako katanda. tee hee!...