Thank you sis
JRALDone na with the wedding last Dec. 8. Eto na yung utang kong ratings para sa suppliers namin.
Church: St Peter Parish Church
Peso Power: 4,000
Inclusions: electricity, priest and choir
Rate: 4.5Super love the place. Very old and very vintage. It suits the theme we have for our wedding. The rate they gave me includes the electricity, choir and priest, but we opt to have our own choir and priest.
The secretary was so accommodating from the time we booked the date last Jan. 2011. I did not gave them the perfect score since we learned on the day of the wedding, that we need to provide the mic for the choir. So lucky that the lights and sounds borrowed us their mic first. Only problem is that the wirings are really old for the current equipment we are using.
Reception: Patio del Rio
Peso Power: 9,000
Inclusions: whole day rent of the place, house with 1 room for preparation
Rate: 5I love the garden of Patio del Rio. The people are very accommodating and friendly. We did not experience any problem with them. The place was clean and very beautiful.
Flowers: Bridal Blooms
Peso Power: 19,715 (800 OOT)
Inclusions: church and entos flowers
Rate: 5 +++++One of my favorite supplier. Boyet has a lot of ideas for the arrangement he will be doing. You can catch him always online in FB so your questions will be answer at once. Everyone was so amazed with his arrangement on the flower aisle. I love my Ecuadorian roses and carnation bouquet. Boyet never disappoints me with my expectations.
Photographer and Videographer: Eros Portrait
Peso Power: 42,000 (2,000 OOT)
Inclusions: Photo and video, album, guestbook, 2 parent albums, 100 thank you cards, prenup
Rate: 5To be honest, I was so afraid that I chose eros team to be our p/v after reading poor and bad feedbacks from GT. I even do another set of research to replace them. But the search did not make me happy and contented. I' always looking for eros on the team I am inquiring. We did not experience rudeness with eros team. The prenup was so fun and so with the wedding. Eros is the one who put my veil on during the prep. He is a funny guy and you will feel his professionalism towards his work. His shots are superb. He knows how to get your good angle. We are glad that we did not believe in the things I read from the blogs against them.
Caterer: D Sis Catering
Peso power: 85,000
Inclusions: 240 pax (rice, 4 viands, 1 pasta, dessert, unli drinks), reception styling
Rate: 4The foods are so delicious, the place was so elegant. Ate Joyce was accommodating. The major problem arises on the day itself. I was not the one experienced it but my wedding coordinators. The tables and chairs lack in numbers. The cocktail set up was not properly executed. Its good that all invited people were not able to attend.
OTD Coordinator: Infinite Events by Mr. and Mrs.
Peso Power: 11,000 (3,000 OOT)
Inclusions: OTD, ocular for church and reception, poppers and fruits offertory
Rate: 5 ++++++What can I say to Infinite Events? I must say I am so lucky that I catch them in GT. They were the problem absorber during the event. Di ann was my alalay, super sweet and kind. Abbey was a superb girl. She never lacks ideas, and very cool even the problem is already in front of her. Ria, was the toughest of them all. Waahhh.... she really gets mad to the caterer, but it is only them who knew what happened. The team did not say anything to me, they wanted me to relax and enjoy the day. THUMBS UP!
Hair and Make up: Red Mirror by Kai G.
Peso Power: 14,700 (2,000 OOT)
Inclusions: Airbrush for the bride, 2nd look and unlimited retouch, groom, 2 mother, 1 ninang, 5 adults, 4 kids
Rate: 5 +++++A very affordable rate that I ever got. Everybody love my make up. I cried during my bridal march but the make up did not fades. During the preps, we did not feel the pressure, her team was so funny and accommodating. They are very creative and open to any suggestions. I love this team.
Cakes: Sugar Creations
Peso Power: 9,460 (200 OOT)
Inclusions: 8" cake, 100 pcs cupcakes, 5 tier tower, 15 pcs minicakes, 1 dummy cake (all with boxes)
Rate 5++The cakes are all superb! Paula did a great job in doing the designs and flavours of the cakes. Everybody think that I invested much on our wedding cake.
Wedding Rings: AMI Jewellery
Pseo Power: 26,000 (bridal fair rate and additional discount)
Inclusions: 18K white and yellow gold + free arrhae
Rate: 5+Original price is about 50k, but since we got the price at the bridal fair, 40% off was given to us. Still, the price is out of our budget. Hubby wants to invest on our wedding ring, I ask for additional discount which I can avail. Ate Vangie gave me further discount provided that I will pay in cash.
Wedding Entourage Dress: Ate Vangie Suva
Peso Power: 34,000
Inclusions: Bridal Gown and accessories, Grooms suit, 2 mothers, 1 bridesmaid, 3 SS, 4 FG, 1 junior BM, 6 white long sleeves, 1 ninang, 1 prep dress
Rate: 5I love my gown. Minor repair for other entos but the outcome is perfect. Super affordable price and easy to talk with re alterations and payment scheme.
Invitations and Missalette: Yannas Print Shop
Peso Power: 5,350
Inclusions: 80 Sets of invitations + 40 missalettesStress free in contacting Ms Jenny. Very creative and polite. Happy with the outcome of our invites and missalettes.
Lights and Sounds: Arnel Dayrit
Peso Power: 6,000
Inclusions: sounds, lights and projector
Rate: 5Super affordable and stress free transaction with Sir Arnel. He brought us to his 2 house for us to see all his gadgets, and for a reason that we can go back to him in case we will encounter problems with him. With free merienda during the visit.
Bridal Car: Limo Philippines
Peso Power: 4,200 + 2,000 gas
Inclusions: 8 hrs rental + driver + wine + stewardess
Rate: 5+Another good catch for our bridal car. At first, it is not on the list to rent a car, but since the price is so tempting, we opt to rent it on the spot. We chose town car, but during the ceremony, the car heat up. So they provide me another Royce rolls. We were able to use 2 kinds of car to a very affordable price.
Bridal Shoes: Shoe Factory
Peso Power: 1,900
Rate: 5+I love the outcome of my shoes. I have 2 designs which I cannot decide which is better, so Ms Rowie combined the two designs. I was surprised with the design. The shoes are comfortable to wear.
Principal Sponsors Giveaways: Sparkling wine from S&R
Peso Power: 125 each bottle (buy one, take one)
Rate: 5++Good catch from S&R. I just did some personal touch to the bottle to make it jive with our motif. Sweet and delicious according to our sponsors.
Head dresses: Headbands and Headbands
Peso Power: 1,600
Inclusions: bridal and MOH birdcage veil + 4 fascinators for SS
Rate: 5+I learned about H&H from GT. Hassle free transaction with Ms. Mikee. Super love the designs she made for our entos.
I hope this helps mga sisses.. happy prep po...
