Author Topic: All About Party Planning Needs - Cavite (Thread 3)  (Read 101764 times)

thebratinella

• shopaholic, obsessed mummy, happy wifey and
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: All About Party Planning Needs - Cavite (Thread 3)
« Reply #200 on: April 19, 2016, 06:59:24 pm »
^Thanks, sis. I liked their page. Matagal pa naman party ng daughter ko so I have a lot of time.

I'm checking online for feedback on Annie's Catering and Bahay Nikolai Catering (Symor).
Happiness is a choice.

glitzyniwyam

• Probationary
  • soon to be Mrs. Enriquez ♥
« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2016, 10:54:34 pm »
hi mommies!

anyone na nakapag-transact na kay Allaboutpartyneedsph/ RM party needs?
Being someone's first love maybe great, but to be their last is beyond perfect ♥

thebratinella

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #202 on: May 27, 2016, 12:05:33 pm »
Here sis: https://www.facebook.com/ymmagicph/?fref=ts :)

Sige update kita after the event. So far so good, madali at maayos sila kausap.

Sis, how was your party?
Happiness is a choice.

candymom0428

• Probationary
« Reply #203 on: February 05, 2017, 01:29:13 am »
Hi sis. Newbie here. Ask sana ako ng suggestions for caterer for my son's 7th birthday. Budget is around 30k for the event. TIA.

thebratinella

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #204 on: February 13, 2017, 07:38:12 am »
Our daughter's birthday party was a success. Big thanks to the suppliers!

Host: Edison Maras (https://www.facebook.com/edsmagicshowpage/?fref=ts)

Though he wasn't able to arrive an hour before the party, he did a good job entertaining the guests. Natuwa yung kids and friends ko sa magic show.

Cake: Recipes and Magic (https://www.facebook.com/Recipes-and-Magic-Cakehouse-126406377415053/?fref=ts)

I planned to order the cake from Luisa and Sons but Ms. Janet was able to give me a good price for a 2-layered fondant cake. We're very happy with the cake, it was really cute and she was able to copy the design I sent. She personally delivered it an hour before the party.

Balloon decors: Andrey's Balloon and Party Needs(https://www.facebook.com/AndreysBalloon/)

They came early. 8am nasa venue na. I'm very satisfied with the setup. It was just so windy in Silang kaya naging lopsided na yung arc sa entrance.

Venue: DAP Pipes Silang

The place is well-maintained. Mababait yung caretakers and they accommmodated our requests. Our guests had fun swimming even it was really cold.

Food: Annie's Catering from Dasma, Cavite (https://www.facebook.com/Annies-Catering-Services-241400952610572/?fref=ts)

We loved the food and the waiters/attendants are nice and attentive. They helped us with the candy buffet setup and provided additional tables that were not included in the package.

Photographer:JGA Photography (https://www.facebook.com/lyza.adolfo.3)

Lyza Adolfo is really nice. We got her for our daughter's first and third birthday parties and okay siya kausap. We never had problems with the output. She also communicates properly.

and the EPIC FAIL--- PHOTOBOOTH

ROVING LITTLE CAMERA (Naic, Cavite) - I will NEVER EVER get their services should we have other events may it be for the family or work. They DID NOT show up and DID NOT even send us a message explaining why. When I texted during the party to ask where they were, somebody replied that they were on the way to god-knows-where. They only replied to my FB messages more than 24 hours after the event because I texted them and I was quite upset. They informed me that their car broke down. It seems they forgot and went on a trip. So unprofessional, disappointing and appalling considering that I sent the downpayment back in Sept and the form last October. I will never recommend them even if they're the last photobooth service on Earth. I was so stressed. Pinakalma lang ako ng husband ko. I'm just thankful that the party turned out well and the guests enjoyed their time without the photo souvenirs. If not, baka nagwala na ako last Saturday. Plus we saw on their personal FB account that they went out that day. The wife's caption was "lamiyerda". It was posted DURING our party. If that's not unprofessional, I don't know what it is anymore.  A message of apology/explanation would have been appreciated if something went wrong on that day but we didn't get that.  I'm waiting for my refund from them. Kahit hindi milyones yung pinadala kong money sa account nila, sana maisip nila na memories are priceless and masakit sa parents/family yung masira yung araw when you're expecting it to be something worth remembering.  Sana hindi ito mangyari sa ibang may events lalo na pag weddings. Nakakaiyak.
Happiness is a choice.

wonder_wave

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #205 on: February 15, 2017, 08:20:53 pm »
^ Glad you're happy with my cousin Lyza's work :-)

thebratinella

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #206 on: February 16, 2017, 01:10:35 pm »
^Hi, sis! Lyza and I had a chitchat after the magic show and lunch. I told her I saw your post about her services in the forum years ago.  ;D This is the 3rd time we got her and we're satisfied. The most stressful last week really was the photobooth. Nakakainit ng dugo. Grabe.
Happiness is a choice.

wonder_wave

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #207 on: February 17, 2017, 08:55:43 pm »
^Kaya nga sis nakakainit ng ulo yung photobooth!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 02:13:23 pm by wonder_wave »

MedChic

• Junior GirlTalker
  • OB. TTC x 1 year. Now with Rainbow baby.
« Reply #208 on: October 18, 2017, 07:05:21 am »
Good morning!

I am planning for my son's first birthday party.

Any feedback with Paradiso Terrestre? Along Molino road, Bacoor?

Thanks a lot.
It is not about reaching the Finish line.

It is about getting on to the Starting line.

jhez

• Junior GirlTalker
  • .....HaPpY GuRL... HaPpiLY mArRiEd...
« Reply #209 on: December 01, 2017, 01:36:54 pm »
7th Birthday na ng anak ko next year. I chose Island Cove. Venue, catering and may kasama na set up. So far reservation pa lang and next week na ang 50% downpayment

Simula ng lumipat kami sa cavite, eto na naging mga venues namin.
4th bday - McDo Imus
5th and 6th Bday - Jollibee Imus Macro
"When you come to another bridge in your life to cross, move on. Looking back, it's just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book. Just turn the pages."

thebratinella

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #210 on: December 04, 2017, 01:32:13 pm »
How much sa Island Cove, sis?

We had our daughter's 3rd birthday in Jollibee SM Hypermarket Imus (Makro) too and okay nga dun. Along Aguinaldo Highway lang. Madaling matunton ng guests from Manila.

For cakes, you may also try Bheng's. She's a homebaker lang but her cakes are nice and pulido yung mga gawa niya. My daughter wants a Sheriff Callie cake next Feb and we might order from her. FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Bhengs-721822724605672/

For my daughter's 8th birthday, we'll just have a school party. We'll order food from McDonald's Silang na lang siguro tapos Happy Meal para may toys. For the cake, I plan to just buy yung caramel chocolate cake from D' Banquet Bakeshop and Resto near Pink Sisters: https://www.facebook.com/dbanquettagaytay/

Super love ko yung caramel choco cake nila. Not too sweet. Slice ko na lang for the kids and teachers. Ayoko na kasi magdala ng cake for candle blowing tapos uwi sa house after. Hassle.
Happiness is a choice.

jhez

• Junior GirlTalker
  • .....HaPpY GuRL... HaPpiLY mArRiEd...
« Reply #211 on: December 09, 2017, 10:07:48 am »
98K sis 100adults 50kids - venue, catering, ice cream cart, dessert buffet with personalized cake. May free overnight stay din.

"When you come to another bridge in your life to cross, move on. Looking back, it's just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book. Just turn the pages."

momlory

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #212 on: December 11, 2017, 02:23:11 pm »
Anyone na nakapag celebrate ng birthday budget for catering and venue is 20k for 80pax around molino?

Iniiisip ko kasi mas maganda sa house nalang mag celebrate pero nakakapagod kasi magprepare lalo na pag may baby maliit din place namin. Any recos po catering and venue lang or restaurant na kaya accomodate ang 80 pax food and venue.

Thanks,!

KalliBz2017

• Probationary
« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2018, 01:16:18 am »
Hello sino po me idea sa rate ng partydish sa event styling?
Thanks

super bratinella

• I am officially a HomeOwner;queen of the house; a non stop
  • Super GirlTalker
  • To God be the Glory!!!
    • Blog
« Reply #214 on: February 18, 2018, 02:41:30 am »
hi mga sis, may alam po ba kayo na for rent catering utensils and tables and chairs hindi ako kukuha ng catering just the utensils ginawa ko na dati with my youngest first daughter kaso now I need it for my eldest debut party it is a house party the last time nag rent ako was from Vin's kaso close na sila..may refer po ba kayo, thanks in advance.
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

Therefore, I am PERFECT!.

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

momlory

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #215 on: April 19, 2018, 09:57:36 am »
Any restaurant in cavite na pwede for binyag yung meron function room? Malapit sa molino na scout ko is jollibee, shakeys, giligans, mcdo.

Meron pa po bang iba?

bielyn

• Probationary
« Reply #216 on: August 14, 2018, 01:14:51 pm »
hi matagal na akong reader sa mga post pero ngyon lang ako gumawa ng account.. need help mga mommies... am looking for clubhouse sa imus.. and [textspeak!] procedure how to rent.. thanks. sa sept first na kasi ang birthday ng anak ko and funny kasi eto pa nahuli kong asikasuhin. akala ko kasi settled na to gawa ng nakatoka ito sa pinsan ko pero nagkaron ata ng aberya so cancelled [textspeak!] ineexpect kong place na kukuhanin nya..

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close