We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
the 99 sale...rt at 1335
I recently booked a flight with Tiger Airwys. Fortunately they are the only Airlines na naka PROMO on a summer. hahaha I have a friend na dito lagi nag bo book going to CEB and ok [textspeak!] daw so I tried it. Our trip is going to Iloilo with my son. WHen I booked the res, nagkaroon ng problem kasi yung second name MIC lang instead of Michael. But when I called them, pinalitan agad yung name w/o additional charge and nag send agad ng new itinerary. I hope na ok nga talaga sila. This is a low cost airline pero feeling ko mas polite pa ang mga agents nila kesa CEB Pac. =)
Hay, sana pala cash na lang ako nagbayad para mas mura. I availed of their Piso fare Manila to Laoag.
bakit sis?