Author Topic: What do you think of pamahiin?  (Read 9049 times)

angelstandingby

• GirlTalker
Re: What do you think of pamahiin?
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2013, 09:18:10 am »
My mom is so pamahiin person. As in para na shang may libro ng pamahiin, hehe. Some of that gingagawa ko just to agree with her.

sima

• Super GirlTalker
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2013, 11:49:29 pm »
Naniniwala ako sa mga pamahiin.  There is nothing wrong naman kung susundin mo ang sinasabi ng mga matatanda... wala namang mawawala sa akin

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2013, 02:29:38 pm »
A lot of pamanhiin is full of superstitious nonsense that can be constricting, bothersome and expensive to follow that produces no beneficial effect.

Avoid a pamanhiin that ask you to sacrifice live animals to appease a spirit or ask for favors.

pretty_in_white

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2013, 05:09:11 pm »
;) ^ There are non expensive ways to follow superstitious beliefs that we have been doing for quite awhile now.  Iba naman yung may sacrificial chuvaness pa!
We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us.  But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger.  ~Tad Williams

jelynvanillas

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2015, 02:28:42 pm »
Okay lang naman  :) Basta wag na yung oa na mga pamahiin, yung as in unbelievable na.  ;D My both parents believe in superstitious belief pero mga 10% lang pinaniniwalaan nila. So dahil nasa iisa kaming bubong lahat nadadamay na rin kami sa mga pamahiin. Example yung bawal magwalis pag hapon na.

freelancer_babe

• I'm a
  • Super GirlTalker
    • The Lady Programmer
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2015, 04:32:24 pm »
I have divided thoughts sa pamahiin.

Some pamahiins are just right, practical, and makes sense in a way that it promotes harmony with the family and friends.

But there are other pamahiins that are downright crazy and impractical - where science simply has the right explanation as to why these pamahiins are invalid.

Good thing I live in a city where my relatives are mostly in the city - so there's less pamahiins to abide.

A very close friend of mine is somehow unfortunate - and I have been a witness, especially sa wedding nya. Kinasal siya sa province kung saan marami siyang mga matatandang kamag-anak who are so insistent in following those pamahiins. Medyo naawa ako sa kanya, as she is educated in the city, but as a good grand daughter she abided by the pamahiin rules para walang samaan ng loob. Hehe.

Good thing her marriage and family life is in good order as of now, so siguro all those crazy pamahiins worked favorably for her.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 04:34:14 pm by freelancer_babe »
Catch a man a fish and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. (Karl Marx)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close