We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Finally finished typing the missalette and choosing readings. Also finished the missalette cover, I used a laminator and gold foil to try anong itsura with gold stamp.missaletteIt matches the invitesIniisip ko if I will do the cover myself. Pwede naman print sa office and then I will just gold foil using the laminator.
Hi mga sis! Sino ba usually binibigyan ng misalette? Lahat ba ng guests one each? TIA!
Sis so pretty! Super galing mo! Nice
For our wedding, only the entourage including PS, parents, reader, and commentator lang.