Sisses question on tax exempt refund. How long till they post refund on CCs? I should've opted for cash refund nalang sana.
---
Our 21day trip is successful! Except for Italy, we weren't able to achieve our iti. I should probably allot 7days minimum if I want to include Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice. We only stayed 4days Lang kase in Italy. Being a first time Euro traveller, I am still on a high that Europe is finally off my bucket list. Now I can say quota na muna ako sa travel. At least for the first half of the year

For first Timers in Europe, you cannot really include everything in one go. We went to Paris for 4 days and those are just enough to tour the major spot (not even Versailles for us!) next time that's when I plan to enter each musee/play/shows that I like. Yung first time talga more on picturan talga yan. The louvre museum would take you at least 3 days to finish it. For me i read up and absorb details kase so I don't wanna enter if I will just pass by and rush. So sana ill have next time on Paris for museum/play visit alone.
Get an unlimited pass, carnet is sayang if you will be out the whole day because it only has 1hr free transfer.
Buy sandwiches in groceries (monoprix) if you want cheaper meals. For us we only dine on restos once only, 2 meals Lang for us solved na:)
For coffeeholics,Some monoprix has illy vendo machine for just €1! Addict ako dito sobra! Cappuccinos in Paris could be higher around €3-4?
Italy is definitely a haven for coffeeholics! Any coffee shops could serve a good coffee for just €1! Why does good coffee here in Manila had to be expensive??? Please try CASTRONI in Rome. The best coffee I've tasted in my entire life. Promise!!

The least fave part of our trip is our Barcelona. Not much to see. Sagrada familia, La Boqueria, Plaza Catalunya, hospital San pau. Raybans are cheaper here. Got our wayfarers for just €80 not incl tax ref pa yan ha.
We are so lucky to have sponsors all throughout. We went to Cannes, my tita's place is right outside the shops. Cannes is so small that you can finish touring in 1 day!
We spent 5 days in St Tropez! The place is lovely and home to millionaire jetsetters raw HAHAHAH. But not much to see on winter. The quaint lil town of st tropez will mesmerize you but I don't really reco if you don't have contact as there's not much to see plus hotels can be VERY EXPENSIVE!
We stayed on a private villa being taken care by a Tita. I was told that this villa is being used on summer for houseparties. Paris Hilton has photos partying in the same place gosh! we are lucky indeed!
