watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Scandal  (Read 37584 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #240 on: November 24, 2014, 04:12:44 pm »
That Mid-Season Finale for Scandal was simply amazing! Mind-blowing. Galing. Galing. Galing. Super fabulous. I am literally left hanging and definitely looking forward to finding out what's next. This TV series surely still has a long way to go!!! Love it, love it, love it! My fearless forecast, Fitz & Jake will need Maya to help them locate or save Liv.  ;)

Issabella

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #241 on: November 25, 2014, 09:41:25 pm »
Tsk! Poor andrew, wala siyang panama pag nagsama sina fitz+jake+papa pope for olivia. They may not like each other but they have one common denominator - their love for olivia.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #242 on: November 26, 2014, 12:56:08 pm »
^ Not too sure if we can rely on Papa Pope to help find Liv. I have a very bad feeling that Papa Pope may be in bed with Andrew.. Feeling ko B-613 is behind Liv's kidnapping. Feeling ko kasi Papa Pope was testing Liv and when he realized that she would dare to shoot him, then he knows that he has lost Liv. But again, maybe I am too paranoid whenever something BAD happens. I always feel like pag may masamang nangyayari, laging B-613 ang culprit. I feel they're that pure evil!

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #243 on: February 03, 2015, 08:53:02 pm »
#SAVEOLIVIA

S4E10! Best episode ever!!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #244 on: February 05, 2015, 03:59:22 pm »
^ Agree! Super thrilling!!! I seriously, as in seriously still feel my heart thumping and to think, it's been almost 5 minutes since I finished S4E10. Wow! It was very very very good! Didn't see that coming. Super awesome twist!

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #245 on: February 05, 2015, 08:36:51 pm »
^Can't wait for the next episode! Grabe talaga ang galing ni Kerry!!!

mrs_mcta

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #246 on: February 07, 2015, 03:38:55 pm »
Grabe super duper suspense!! I can't wait for the next episode! Galing ni Liv, nagawa niya pa yun! Akala siguro nung nag pa-kidnap sa kaniya ganun ganun lang si Liv! Won't reveal muna kung sino + other details baka hindi pa nakakapanuod yung ibang sis, hehe!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #247 on: February 07, 2015, 10:52:46 pm »
Just finished the latest Episode to date and oh wow! Good job, Liv! Ikaw na! As in ikaw na! Let the games begin!

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #248 on: February 08, 2015, 03:12:28 pm »
Ang ganda na ng story! Galing talaga ni Shonda!!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #249 on: February 09, 2015, 11:30:19 am »
^ Indeed, indeed! I am a big Shonda and Kerry fan, so for sure I will stick to this show till the very end!

ayerfphoebe15

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #250 on: February 22, 2015, 05:08:06 pm »
S04E13 was so exhilirating, hay gosh di ako mapakali sa upuan ko kanina, kung sino naka bid sakanya.

buti na lang its stephen. . .

sana bumalik n lang siya, para naman may kapalit si harrison..

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #251 on: February 23, 2015, 02:43:49 pm »
I was quite content seeing Stephen appear on the show in order to help Liv, but to say that I would like him back on a permanent basis, not quite. So far, it's been really heart-thumping and exciting the past few episodes... So, now that Liv is back, what's next?!?

paydayramos

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #252 on: April 19, 2015, 05:55:47 pm »
watched S04E19, and am not happy :( why jake? please let jake be alive...

watched season 1 to season 4 for 2 weeks straight...as in ganun ako naadik.
pinagpupuyatan ko talaga and now that i'm on the latest episode, im having withdrawal..hahahha
tapos ganun pa mangyayari kay jake :( waaahhhh

Vika

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #253 on: April 19, 2015, 08:00:55 pm »
I am Team Fitz but i don't want Jake to die.

ayerfphoebe15

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #254 on: April 20, 2015, 03:27:21 pm »
Hopes jakes still alive sana. . .hay why why. . .not him. .

hisana

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #255 on: April 20, 2015, 05:40:59 pm »

Poor Jake! Nagulat naman ako at wala syang dalang any sort of weapon. I guess that's the only way they can "realistically" harm him fatally, to attack when he's totally unarmed and unaware, kasi for sure hindi sya talo sa fight na yun otherwise. I'm 50/50 on whether he survived that or not, parang ang dami kasing stab wounds (pero syempre, anything can happen on TV, LOL, so may pag-asa pa). Sabi ko na nga ba hindi mapagkakatiwalaan yung bagong ka-fling ni Liv. Medyo malas talaga sya pagdating sa lovelife.

mrs_mcta

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #256 on: April 21, 2015, 08:34:31 pm »
Shocks, I knew it!! Hindi talaga 'random' stranger yung nakilala niya sa bar! Jake Jake Jake, huhu!! Not him :-[

Feeling ko he will survive, feeling ko may dadating sa office bigla then makakatawag ng ambulance pero he will be in danger kahit sa hospital - may mga attempts pa siguro kase anyone can be a B613 agent diba. Haaay...

hisana

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #257 on: April 26, 2015, 12:45:17 pm »
Si Huck talaga, maasahan kahit kailan!

Really liked the latest episode. From Jake's rescue, to the Russian spy story, to Mellie's problems with her campaign, to how Liv dealt with Russell. Parang ang daming nangyari, pero buti na lang most of it got resolved (somehow) in the end. Ayoko kasi yung masyadong nabibitin kung ano mangyayari, haha. Well, andyan pa din naman si Rowan, messing up Liv's life, but I'm guessing he'll be around for a long time anyway. I think Liv is intelligent enough to go against her dad, pero di pa sya umaabot sa level of deviousness and viciousness ng dad nya kaya medyo napapaikot pa sya. Still always wanting to do the right and humane thing. Well, I do think it's a good thing if she doesn't end up like Rowan. Powerful ka nga, soulless naman. May mga kakilala akong ganito in real life!

And as usual, the women looked gorgeous. Gusto ko ang outfits ni Liv (ever since the show started, in fact), also ni Portia de Rossi. Ganda nung hair ni Quinn. That's the hair I want. Maipakita nga yung pic nya the next time I go to the salon, hahaha.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 12:47:51 pm by hisana »

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #258 on: April 26, 2015, 06:36:52 pm »
That wack tho! Ang galing ni Huck! 2 eps to go before the finale!

paydayramos

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Scandal
« Reply #259 on: April 27, 2015, 05:29:05 pm »
I am just soooo happy!!!! Jake is alive! At least alam na ni Olivia that Russel was just sent by Rowan to spy on her and kill Jake. Serves him right hehe...

OT: buti buhay si jake kahit paano nakabawi sa akin si Shonda Rhimes sa bwisit ko after killing Derek Shephered in Grey's! hahahaha affected much!


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close