We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
yeah! Ipush na yang eb na yan. hehe
I'm from the other side of Rizal - San Mateo.I grew up here but I went to school sa Marikina. I so love my hometown. I never considered living in a dorm during college - either I commuted or drove my car to Mapua. I got married December of last year, but I never planned on leaving my home town. It's so close to the city. No need for toll fees. Every Sunday, my hubby and I walk our Labrador Retriever sa Timberland Heights. So that's a good view so near our place. This side of Rizal may not be a tourist haven, but I am proud to say that we had a very sophisticated prenup shoot at Wawa Dam. As in ang daming nagtatanong kung saan yun because it had everything - water falls, rock formations, cobblestones, etc. Kapag pauwi ako galing sa office, what I see are herds of cows, goats, carabaos. You would rarely encounter this in your everyday life if you live in the city. Pag gising ko sa umaga, tilaok ng manok ang naririnig ko. And the food! Yes, the food! Sa San Mateo mo mahahanap ang pinakamasasarap na kakanin. We even have the kakanin festival tuwing September 9. Kapag mahal na araw naman, nakikipagsabayan na yung aming mahabang prusisyon dun sa mga tanyag na mahahabang prusisyon sa Bulacan. May 80 carossas na ito and it's really an event for the town. I just so love living here na hindi ko binalak kahit minsan na umalis dito. I'm glad my hubby who grew up in Tandang Sora love it here too.