watch now

Author Topic: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6  (Read 73129 times)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #260 on: December 02, 2012, 11:17:51 pm »
Caroline should mind her own business and leave Elena and Damon alone. So what if Elena is sired to Damon? That just made this season more exciting for me. Although i also liked caroline spending time with klaus. I hope she falls for him.

jazzygelable

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #261 on: December 02, 2012, 11:34:29 pm »
^bias din talaga si caroline kasi stefan was the one who helped her cope up as a vampire. parang besties na talaga sila lol. while damon wanted to kill her when she turned and add mo pa yung paguse sa kanya

SPOILER ALERT
anyways, nagulat ako sa revelation about hayley and the prof. i didn't see that coming.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #262 on: December 02, 2012, 11:38:18 pm »
I'm annoyed with Hailey's perpetually pouted lips.

liana

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #263 on: December 03, 2012, 04:54:16 am »
^ Same here! I really don't like Hailey, she looks so trashy and April is annoying.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:40:45 am by liana »

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #264 on: December 03, 2012, 08:35:32 am »
Yes! I'm irritated with April's shunga-shunga look!

karxn

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #265 on: December 03, 2012, 10:13:02 am »
^winner naman yang shunga-shunga look, pero may ganung vibe nga siya noh? :)

Bakit ako kinikilig kay Caroline and Klaus?!

lyn

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #266 on: December 03, 2012, 07:47:12 pm »
I like Caroline and Klaus love team.

I like Hailey's b*tchy-ness.

But TOTALLY HATE April!!! She's so annoying, even if she's not doing anything. Just looking at her face is annoying to the max!

I like Damon and Elena. But na aawa ako kay Stefan. And if the sire thing is true. I guess that is why both Stefan and Damon loved Katherine. And why Caroline is close to Stefan.

babyface82

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #267 on: December 05, 2012, 06:21:00 pm »
i am just hating elena's drama...inis na inis ako....

ang dense dense niya.....she knows how awkward things are between her-stefan-and damon tapos magaalsa balutan ka...sa salvatore mansion ka pupunta? give me a break naman....driving a knife deeper in stefans poor heart....buti pa si damon he sees how hurt si baby brother....i dont hate damon btw...i just hate elena...hahahha

buti nalang may klaroline....ano ba kiligness naman ako doon...

i like that klaus feels so protective and hurt when he sees caroline is upset...awww

and the scene when he read caroline's application as miss mystic falls.....epic lang....ang smile....grabeh <3

uhmmm...where is bonnie?

kreez

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #268 on: December 05, 2012, 10:32:50 pm »
ako din killig sa klaroline pair up, parang mas nagugustuhan ko na yun kesa  sa kanila ni tyler, although i like tyler too. 

_ilovepink_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #269 on: December 05, 2012, 11:15:37 pm »
Yes! I'm irritated with April's shunga-shunga look!

hahaha! tawang tawa ako dito! kala ko ako lang ang nakakapansin sa aura nya..shunga shunga nga talaga! kairita!

I'm loving Elena-Damon moments *winks* kakakilig~
kaawa rin si Stefan

huit

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #270 on: December 06, 2012, 01:32:09 am »
naaawa ako kay stefan...i like damon pero sana hindi sired si elena. naiinis ako kay elena, napaka mean naman nya para saktan si stefan na walang ibang gusto kundi kabutihan nya. sana mawala na elena. hahaha.

anyway, who's hallie pala? hehe

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #271 on: December 06, 2012, 06:14:49 am »
Yeah, sana naman hinde sired si Elena. Otherwise, paasa na naman kay Damon lahat to.

I enjoyed the Klaus and Caroline moments too. Honestly, I'm so over Tyler, his mad-at-the-world demeanor and his pout. Nagiging bagay sila ni Hailey because of their irritating pouty lips. Anyway, on a side note, hinde bagay kay Caroline yung dress nya sa Miss Mystic Falls, na-emphasize na wala syang curves. Didnt help too na mejo wala syang poise maglakad sa mga scenes na yon.

thansher01

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #272 on: December 06, 2012, 07:18:20 am »
^sis, pano naman hindi magiging pouty lips si Tyler eh parang 24/7 he's with Hailey.. hehe! ganun na talaga si Hailey since The Secret Circle TV series ang hirap nga lang talagang i-ignore.. :)

sayang nga eh, pretty pa naman si Caroline/Candice Accola kaya lang wala nga syang curves tapos they make it worst by that dress. but I really love yung love team nila ni Klaus...

I also don't like yung hair ni Elena/Nina.. parang sige ok na yan.. what's up with episode 7 at parang lousy yung hair or dress ng female characters nila..

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #273 on: December 06, 2012, 09:09:44 am »
hindi ko gets kung bakit kailangan dun pa tumira si Elena sa bahay nung magkapatid. hindi ba sya pwede makitulog kina Caroline or Bonnie bilang bestfriends naman nya yung mga yun. actually, this is what i noticed, parang nawala na yung element of being friends ni Elena, Caroline and Bonnie. Puro lalaki na lang inaatupag nung 3 girls. hahaha

But i still like Caroline and Klaus <3

babyface82

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #274 on: December 06, 2012, 09:31:06 am »
naaawa ako kay stefan...i like damon pero sana hindi sired si elena. naiinis ako kay elena, napaka mean naman nya para saktan si stefan na walang ibang gusto kundi kabutihan nya. sana mawala na elena. hahaha.

diba....kaya nakakainis si elena....inisssss... >:(
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 09:33:13 am by babyface82 »

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #275 on: December 06, 2012, 10:33:28 am »
hindi ko gets kung bakit kailangan dun pa tumira si Elena sa bahay nung magkapatid. hindi ba sya pwede makitulog kina Caroline or Bonnie bilang bestfriends naman nya yung mga yun.

Actually naisip ko nga, bat hindi nalang si Jeremy ang lumipat sa house ni Matt, mababantayan din naman siya dun.  ::)

Sana bumalik na si Katherine at ipursue si Stefan! Hehe

xadie28

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #276 on: December 06, 2012, 11:03:32 am »
ang arte lang ni elena hmmp!  >:(

artemis26

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #277 on: December 06, 2012, 11:39:35 am »
I like Caroline and Klaus love team.

I like Hailey's b*tchy-ness.

But TOTALLY HATE April!!! She's so annoying, even if she's not doing anything. Just looking at her face is annoying to the max!

I like Damon and Elena. But na aawa ako kay Stefan. And if the sire thing is true. I guess that is why both Stefan and Damon loved Katherine. And why Caroline is close to Stefan.

Hi sis, if I remember it right sa Season 1 or 2 yata, may revelation regarding the Salvatorre brothers loving the same woman (Katherine). Parang Katherine compelled Stefan into loving and accepting her as a vampire, to the extent of drinking vampire blood. kaya nun naging vampire na si Stefan, he hated katherine na. Pero Damon said that he was never compelled, he really loved Katherine. So it explains why he was such a bad-ass nun Season 1, trying to free those vampires trapped in the underground cave kasi akala nya andun si Katherine.

I think yung extent ng sire thing is that you would always follow or give in kung ano ang gusto ng nag-sire sayo. Diba yun yung sabi nun isang werewolf-hybrid about not being able to say  no to Klaus? As to love, siguro yung next episode ang mag-eexplain..hehe:D

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #278 on: December 06, 2012, 03:36:44 pm »

I also don't like yung hair ni Elena/Nina.. parang sige ok na yan.. what's up with episode 7 at parang lousy yung hair or dress ng female characters nila..

Omigosh yeah. Parang wala sa mood ang stylist nila for that episode. When I was watching it, I was like 'what the heck were they thinking??' hahaha.

I hope Caroline stops breaking Elena and Damon apart. She always says na Damon is never right pero at least he doesnt just sit around and do drama like some of the cast. Si Stefan saksakan din ng drama, please stop na ang emo. Nakakaloka na.

thansher01

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Vampire Diaries Part 6
« Reply #279 on: December 07, 2012, 10:33:32 pm »
^infairness sis, bumawi sila sa attire/hair ng female characters nila today.. i like Caroline's hair.. gustong ipaganon hair ko. inggitera lang.. hehe!

and Lexi's back in episode 8.. I miss her. I really like her. sayang lang at maaga syang nawala..

sana lang cold country ang pinas. para we can also wear those gorgeous knee high boots, scarf, sweaters.. haist.. inggitera talaga.. hehe!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close