We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
What's with registering to Rustan's? Sorry im not familiar. And applicable ba yan if hindi sa manila ang wedding? TIA!
^Tubby, we prefer cash also (bec our condo is already fully furnished) but we still registered with Rustans though we wont announce it or put in the card with the invite. Purpose lang of the registry for us is so that if we wont have duplicates if they decide to give a gift instead, at least may filter kahit papano. My friends though are relieved na cash nalang as they dont want to think na.
Paano ba pag magpapagift registry? SM lang kasi meron dito samin. Sorry about my question. Wala talaga ako idea how it works. Haha
^sis ceremony and 1st reception will be in Baguio (destination wedding) 2nd will be in Pangasinan, 3rd naman sa subic. ah may ichecheck kang lists tapos pipili yung givers dun tama ba? Pag napili na yung isang gift, cross out na siya. Ganun ba?
Overkill na if you put in invites then still have money dance (unless you and your guests are from Batangas where I heard the money dance tradition came from and where it's really upheld).
Honestly between the two scenarios, mas elegant pa yung simple wedding pero walang pressure to give cash gifts. Heheh and I don't know maybe I am maldita lang talaga, but when I get an invitation insisting on a cash gift the more I am walang gana to give a gift. Whereas when nothing is indicated, the more pa I want to give them a nice gift/ or gift certificates etc. Thankfully we never get invitations like that. Maybe 1 every 3 years lang, heheh
Same here sis! Im really not expecting gifts or even a bridal shower especially since we're an older couple in our late 30s and both financially independent. I read somewhere in that in the States when a couple has their own homes already that they shouldn't even ask for gifts.