We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sharing my daughter's party last May 6 -- covered by Primera Litratista Angelica rocks on her 8th birthday http://vimeo.com/42263631
^ sent u a pm sis
to those who booked child lounge under a 5k promo, dumdating ba talaga sila sa event? I emailed jesseron kasi i have a qustion pero walang reply nagwworry na ako
^so true sis. you really need to make an early booking even with kiddie parties. you might want to try benj and ed of shutter count. I booked them na. https://www.facebook.com/shuttercountworks http://shuttercountphotography.blogspot.com/I also registered sa Baby Blast event this year sa Trinoma, Shutter Count is one of the sponsors/media partners pala. I also went to that event last year and super nag-enjoy ang baby ko.
sis how much kay primera litratista? nag pm ako sa kanya sa fb di pa sumasagot eh
^zoombox nalang. on time sila magdeliver.
^buti nga 4mos sila. thor 6mos if I'm not mistaken wala pa akong balita about the video actually to be honest, if may nadeliver na cd naman babalitaan naman kami ng parents ko.
dapat lang talaga sa terms of payment ang full payment pag nakuha na ang binayaran sa kanila and not full payment on the date of the event or pwede siguro 25% deposit to confirm reservation; 25% on the date itself and 50% pag nadeliver na cd/dvd. yan lang remedyo sa mga matatagal gumawa ng video.i hope we can spread the word and all mommies must unite para hindi tayo nabibiktima ng mga matatagal mag-deliver (read kasi madaming tanggap na events).