We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Quote from: hmist on July 16, 2012, 09:23:09 amThalia: Yes, what brand of nappies are you using? There are some OSFM brands that run a bit smaller, and they probably won't fit until potty training. There are some brands however that run a bit large... I suggest you try those. You can also use sized diapers. Personally, since I've converted to cloth diapers, I don't think I'll ever go back to disposables. I'm just loving them so much!Quote from: jpeach on July 17, 2012, 08:10:44 amthalia: i don't know about tushy wushy but grovia runs small talaga. a lot of people like it because it's trim. grovia has pull-ups/trainers, btw. lots of US brands have them, even china/asian brands. so far, our group (mcnp) has been able to try two asian pull-ups - cluebebe and mikiwili. positive feedbacks naman for both. mikiwili runs larger than cluebebe. i heard coolababy (another china brand) also has pull-ups now. google na lang for more info, sis.
Thalia: Yes, what brand of nappies are you using? There are some OSFM brands that run a bit smaller, and they probably won't fit until potty training. There are some brands however that run a bit large... I suggest you try those. You can also use sized diapers. Personally, since I've converted to cloth diapers, I don't think I'll ever go back to disposables. I'm just loving them so much!
thalia: i don't know about tushy wushy but grovia runs small talaga. a lot of people like it because it's trim. grovia has pull-ups/trainers, btw. lots of US brands have them, even china/asian brands. so far, our group (mcnp) has been able to try two asian pull-ups - cluebebe and mikiwili. positive feedbacks naman for both. mikiwili runs larger than cluebebe. i heard coolababy (another china brand) also has pull-ups now. google na lang for more info, sis.
Hi sisses, I think it's my lucky day today. Got the Alva diapers from Makati Post Office and no customs charge! yipee, PhP40 lang binayaran ko.