We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
guys, please update whats the weather in hongkong now? I've checked rainy daw nextweek, anong outfit ng mga tao dun? naka-boots ba and trench coats or regular jacket/pants ok na? thanks!
^^thanks. 8pm start ng Symphony of Lights. What time matapos?May entrance fee ba pasok ng Ngong Ping Village mismo? We will ride the bus going there.
I have a question about MTR exits. We will be staying at YMCA which is right next to the L6 exit of East TST. Is it possible for us to use this to get to the TST station through the underground passage? I was hoping this could be done to minimize walking in the rain with the kids in case it's still rainy next week. If not, mukang I will have to allot more money on cabs kesa magkasakit yugn kids walking in the rain Hay naku, rain rain please go away!
sis em_cee baka sabay pa tayo ng flight ah