watch now

Author Topic: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)  (Read 80627 times)

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #680 on: August 13, 2013, 04:46:34 pm »
pressured.

kikaygimikera

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #681 on: August 19, 2013, 01:25:21 am »
I feel bad about someone here in GT. I asked a question tapos ang yabang ng sagot. There's always a nice way to say things to other people. O well, different people.

PinkAbyss

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #682 on: August 19, 2013, 09:14:31 am »
so lazy today. gloomy weather kasi.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #683 on: August 19, 2013, 09:24:13 am »
I'm thankful off ko, at hindi ako na stranded on my way to work.
I feel scared for our country though, kung palagi na lang ganto habagat,, expected na baha in a lot of parts of the metro/outskirts,,pano na lang tayo

etra.ph

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #684 on: August 19, 2013, 11:40:40 am »
I feel bad about someone here in GT. I asked a question tapos ang yabang ng sagot. There's always a nice way to say things to other people. O well, different people.

kakagulat yung ganun noh.. nasanay rin ako na ang friendly andd courteous ng majority here..

anyway I FEEL SO MUCH PAIN. gahhhhh 1st day of period = torture  >:(
naka-alaxan fr na ako eh.

robin.scherbatsky

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #685 on: August 19, 2013, 12:23:26 pm »
Hungry, baha sa Makati and konti na lang supplies ko  :(

gracita13

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #686 on: August 19, 2013, 01:41:47 pm »
blessed.my brother got a job! wohooo thank you Lord!

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #687 on: August 19, 2013, 02:23:28 pm »
nervous and hopeful that my brother will be able to make it. cross fingers.

Naughty^GuRu

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #688 on: August 19, 2013, 03:12:42 pm »
sick.lazy.sleepy. but need to go to work  :(

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #689 on: August 19, 2013, 04:45:21 pm »
inip at gusto na umuwi from work. baby is sick.hay

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #690 on: August 19, 2013, 05:41:51 pm »
Lazy :( inis sa weather!

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #691 on: August 19, 2013, 05:47:56 pm »
I feel sleepy since i only have one more student left....

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #692 on: August 19, 2013, 09:18:56 pm »
 frustrated... dissapointed....  :-\ 

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #693 on: August 19, 2013, 11:49:11 pm »
I am happy because I am gradually fulfilling our plans.
I am worried because of the continuous rain fall causing floods.
I am also nervous and pressured sa new career.

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #694 on: August 21, 2013, 03:01:53 am »
Malungkot , ayaw tumigil ni maring. wala tuloy ako benta :(

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #695 on: August 21, 2013, 07:05:58 pm »
better. bumaba na kasi ang lagnat ng anak ko. ngayon, may tigdas hangin naman. sana gumaling na.

aihartyu

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #696 on: August 21, 2013, 09:13:15 pm »
Feeling dissapointed with a suitor. Wasted my time.Hirap magexpect.tsk tsk. aanga anga din minsan. nakakainis!

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #697 on: August 22, 2013, 12:13:34 pm »
I am happy because the sun starts shining already. Sana magtuloy- tuloy na.

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #698 on: August 23, 2013, 01:46:57 am »
Masaya nakausap ko ang crush ko.

hannahxoxox

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 7)
« Reply #699 on: August 23, 2013, 02:49:07 am »
exhuasted i work on http://www.5spot.ca and my eyes hurt, feel lazy  :-\ its a fun job but god, think i need help getting energized coffee doesnt work for me  :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close