watch now

Author Topic: Online Dating  (Read 105420 times)

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #380 on: August 23, 2017, 11:08:16 am »
^LOL...kaloka lang. Pero yang si Eric, ang gwapitong bata. Sayang nga eh kasi 19 years younger.

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #381 on: August 24, 2017, 11:46:38 am »
In my point of view kase in a foreigner's perspective lalo sa PH they find it so strange and awkward na ambilis mag I love you ng mga tao specially girls. Sa kanila love is a big deal you can date for months and not say the L word kase they know when you fall in love with someone you have to get to know all their sides at a deeper level hindi yung nag date once I love you na kagad unless the guy wants some sexy time then ayon usually andali mag I love you. But in the western thinking saying I love you without really knowing each other is like lying   para sakanila saying I love you means you will be in a committed, exclusive relationship and that is a big deal sakanila you are giving up your freedom. Sa pinas the girls easily say I love you and foreigners cant understand why ambilis mag I love you       

Baka mabilis lang talaga ma-fall ang Pinays. LOL. Kidding.

^I take it as mas takot sila sa commitment and they are scared to be vulnerable. Hirap din kasi yung you wanted to say I love you to the other person pero you won't because it might scare them.

Sa kanila kasi love = commitment. Iba ata ang equation sa atin hehe.

^depends on the guy rin. My ex last year half spanish half greek siya born and raised in uk. 2nd date nag i love u na siya sakin. Beware of guys who wants a relationship immediately usually may issues sila. Kaya it's up to us girls to take it slow. And yung mga mabibilis maging sila mabilis din nawawala kadalasan.

Red flag din saken yung guy na in love agad. 

Regarding sa itsura i think ok lang yun as long as you love each other. Never mind what other people think as long as you are both happy. I have a very close friend her bf is early 60's na and she is 37.

She is not after his money kasi during the early stages of their relationship she doesn't get anything from him. Habang tumatagal the guys started offering her stuff.

My point is sometimes you really have to give people a chance. You really never know e.

I'm sure your friend was attracted to the guy. Hindi naman porke matanda na, hindi na attractive.  Attraction is relative after all. May mga gwapo nga based  on standards na hindi naman appealing sa iba. Personally, I would give someone a chance only if I can find something attractive in him.  Otherwise, hirap talaga ako ipilit. 


chiccn714

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #382 on: August 27, 2017, 02:07:12 pm »
Share ko lang, the other night I met this guy whom I've been talking to for 2 weeks. Sa tinder kami nagkakilala. Lol He's from Scotland, based siya somewhere in the middle east then went to UAE for a week. Before we met I made it clear na hindi ito 'date' just a meet-up while I tour him around. Pabebe lang. Anyway, we met up at the mall. As usual filipino time si Ate girl, na-late ng 45 minutes. Haha! I was sooo nervous at first, as in hands shaking, natawa lang siya sa akin. Inoffer pa sa akin tubig nyang dala baka daw makatulong. Habang kumakain medyo kumalma na ako, naging comfortable na ng very slight makipag-usap. After naglakad lakad muna kami sa mall, he's a white ginger by the way, matangkad. We moved to Dubai mall kasi gusto niya mapanood yung fountain show. Nag walking na naman kami ng bongga dun while waiting for the show to start. Sa laki ng mall napagod Ate nyo sa kakalakad, sabi ko pagod na ako, akala nya eh pagod na talaga ako at gusto ng umuwi. Lol Sabi niya rin pala di na sya iinom for a month. By the end of the fountain show,ayoko pang umuwi, tinanong ko siya kung sure na ba talaga siyang di siya iinom kasi lilibre ko siya isang beer lang. Haha! Kuripot. So we did, we went to the bar. After isang pint,  siya na umorder. I lost count na how many we drank. After 2 hours, sumunod yung kaibigan kong bakla kasi gusto rin siyang makilala ni Mr. Scot. Nung dumating kaibigan ko at after how many beers, medyo mas naging comfy na kami sa isa't isa, we were holding hands, staring at each other's eyes, hugging, ganern! When I went to the wash room, tinanong daw ni Mr. Scot ang kaibigan ko, lalaki sa lalaki kung sa tingin ba nya like ko siya, kasi daw siya daw like nya daw ako (wow haba ng hair) she's so class. Yun daw paulit ulit sinasabi. Sumagot naman ng oo yung kaibigan ko. Lol. He stole a kiss, but then I stopped him after 1 second. Wow bilang talaga, kaya tumahimik na siya. Di na nagpumilit. By the end of the night, kinuha niya ang scarf kong dala, sabi niya he'll hold on to it for 2 months hanggang makabalik siya. Babalik kasi sila sa October. Di rin kasi ako sure kung nandito pa ako by the time he comes back. Nung naglalakad kami papuntang taxi stand, antagal namin nakarating kasi hug daw kami ng hug, yung kaibigan ko naiinis na kasi antagal namin at atat na siyang umuwi. Lol Ang ending, kanya-kanya kaming uwi. Naka check in siya sa hotel. On my way home, nagtext siya, he had fun daw, he's gonna miss me daw, sayang daw di niya ako makikita hanggang late Oct, hate niya daw ako, para daw akong broccoli, no one likes it but you're good for everyone. Napa wtf? na lang ako. He also said na he wishes the night could've gone on but he's keen to prove not only does he really like me, that he's not a sleazy Pakistani (nakwento ko kasi yung horror story ko about my boss) Lol. I really did enjoy the other night, maybe because he's fun to be with at gentleman. Ngayon nagtetext pa rin kami. Pero I'm trying to limit myself, baka anong sabihin eh. Haba na pala ng kwento ko. Hehe The end.  ;)

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #383 on: August 29, 2017, 10:13:55 pm »
^Yes, that's one of the problem. Kahit ka-age ko lang, ang laki ng difference sa itsura. I mean, I know looks is not everything but you gotta be attracted to the person. Fortunately, guys who are 10 or so younger have no problems with the age difference.

I guess you have to go for guys who are more fit and who exercises. No smoking and limited drinking. They tend to look younger. My partner is 10 years older sakin but he looks young for his age. Kaya I make sure I look presentable din otherwise ayoko pagkamalan kami same age or worse Mas matanda ako!



I'm sure your friend was attracted to the guy. Hindi naman porke matanda na, hindi na attractive.  Attraction is relative after all. May mga gwapo nga based  on standards na hindi naman appealing sa iba. Personally, I would give someone a chance only if I can find something attractive in him.  Otherwise, hirap talaga ako ipilit.

Sakin naman dati, when I started dating again, I cross out too old or too young. 4 years younger ang pinakabata.
But if more than 15years or itsura nya matanda, di ko rin pinapatulan.

My concern is I might end up taking care of him. Yeah kinda selfish pero Hindi ba we go into relationship to be with someone na we can spend quality time with. If he is not fit, then he can't be fit to be in a serious relationship.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 10:18:57 pm by Girltalker2 »

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #384 on: August 29, 2017, 10:20:54 pm »
^^Well, I found a guy who is not only cute and tall (6 footer) but definitely fit because he plays sports but is still 10 years younger...lol! We met last Sunday, biglaan lang. He likes Asian women and understand our culture and he is funny! So far, so good!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 10:36:57 pm by kvandenhaak »

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #385 on: August 29, 2017, 10:30:50 pm »
😍

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #386 on: August 30, 2017, 11:05:23 am »
Sakin naman dati, when I started dating again, I cross out too old or too young. 4 years younger ang pinakabata.
But if more than 15years or itsura nya matanda, di ko rin pinapatulan.

My concern is I might end up taking care of him. Yeah kinda selfish pero Hindi ba we go into relationship to be with someone na we can spend quality time with. If he is not fit, then he can't be fit to be in a serious relationship.

Ako rin ayoko ng aalagaan ko pa. So I also filter the age (from my age to +12 years lang). Ayoko ng mas bata for the same reason na baka aalagaan ko lang.

^^Well, I found a guy who is not only cute and tall (6 footer) but definitely fit because he plays sports but is still 10 years younger...lol! We met last Sunday, biglaan lang. He likes Asian women and understand our culture and he is funny! So far, so good!

Go girl! tee hee! 😍

naizlabonita

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #387 on: August 30, 2017, 02:12:26 pm »
Where do you find those kinds of guys? Haha may kachat ako now.. fubu lang ang hanap dahil no sex sila ng gf nya for 1year. Grabe. He even tried paying for sex dahil nga daw wala silang sex. Nastress ako. Lol

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #388 on: August 30, 2017, 10:08:58 pm »
^ alam ko nasa online dating thread ako but I never believe kasi sa online. It's just me kasi being very suspicious all the time. Plus I'm not a techie person, I hate passwords and all.

Anyway, for me it all started lang sa work. Coffee. Then I realised puede pala ako mag start na mag date kasi I'm starting to enjoy some company.
I join activities - workout, gym, sports. With colleagues naman, they know my status - open for dating. So pakilala- pakilala. Until I found my current partner, pinakilala ng officemate ko.

Masarap feeling ng dating more than one at a time. Kasi you can compare and you get to know yourself more, kung ano type mo at di mo gusto. Don't settle.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #389 on: August 30, 2017, 10:12:47 pm »
^^LOL! You meet all kinds of weird people online. But I believe you can still find a good one among the bad. It just takes time and you gotta give people the chance sometimes. Like this guy I am with now, I wasn't even taking him seriously. If I met him in POF, I would probably ignored him altogether. But I thought I have fun playing along with the game I thought he was playing...lol! Tawanan nga kami ng tawanan when we were talking about it when we met.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #390 on: August 31, 2017, 01:42:30 am »
So, I just found out this guy was a former world champion of some extreme ice skating sports. Kaloka! I knew he was playing hockey but I didn't know he was playing for a real hockey team. I saw a video of him being interviewed by media when he was younger....hahaha! Ka-shock lang. I was probably wasn't paying that much attention to everything he was saying so I missed it if he told me. 

craftychiclet_act

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #391 on: August 31, 2017, 11:54:26 am »
Maybe because you refuse to show him other photos of yourself that made him suspicious if you're really who you say you are.. aww try to viber him again!! I think he's kinda genuine naman... let me know!!

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #392 on: August 31, 2017, 02:43:31 pm »
^Uy sis mukhang kilig na kilig ka ha! Ayan na ba ang prince after all the frogs?

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #393 on: August 31, 2017, 04:45:36 pm »
Cautiously optimistic. It's too early to tell his real intentions. But promising so far.


Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #394 on: August 31, 2017, 09:50:14 pm »
I was probably wasn't paying that much attention to everything he was saying so I missed it if he told me.

Haha

Minsan if date ka ng date, aabot sa point na you will get facts mixed up. Haha
So make sure you have a good memory or keep notes on the important details :)

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #395 on: August 31, 2017, 10:08:42 pm »
^LOL! Di pa naman dumating sa point na kelangan ko ng spreadsheet but yes, that can happen. But I asked him yesterday if he did. He said it wouldn't be humble of him if he did.

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #396 on: September 25, 2017, 09:40:46 am »
No updates here? LOL

Ako naman ang magchichika. So finally nagkita na kami. Physically ok naman sya. Medyo magkasing height lang kami, mas matangkad sya ng 1 inch. Pero fit sya which I like. Though popular opinion na mukha syang matanda hehe. Nakakatawa kasi isang beses nag happy hour kami. Medyo nahiya ako kasi I got carded. Nasabi ko talaga "seriously?" Sabi nung bartender, "I'm sorry it's just that you look so young." LOL

Mabait naman sya pero minsan may temper. Hindi ko alam kung kaya ko or kung worth it pagtyagaan. Aware sya sa temper nya kasi sabi nya "I need to chill."

So far, mukhang seryoso naman. Pinakilala nya ako sa anak nya, ex wife, 2 coworkers, a friend, at nagdinner kami sa bahay ng boss nya so nakilala ko din family ng boss nya. Nagdrive din kami sa tita ko at sa kapatid ko kasi gusto nya magpakilala. We also hung out with my friends. Hindi ko lang alam kung pano masu-sustain ang LDR. So help me God. :D


mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #397 on: September 25, 2017, 10:09:19 am »
Goodluck sis. Ang hirap ng LDR kahit pa sabihin na napakabilis na ng communication nowadays.

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #398 on: September 25, 2017, 10:57:44 am »
^Thanks sis. True, iba pa rin talaga pati pag magkasama. I'd like to stay positive though. Are you in an LDR too? 

chiccn714

  • Guest
Re: Online Dating
« Reply #399 on: September 25, 2017, 02:08:12 pm »
Hello! May bagong sharing na naman ako.. Lol

I've been talking to a guy who I matched on Tinder weeks ago. From Tinder, sa Whatsapp na kami nag-uusap. He's half Arab, half Spanish. He's turning 27. We met in person 4 times na. He kissed me on the 3rd date nung hinatid niya ako sa flat. :)

He's very straightforward. Di pwede ang pabebe sa kanya, kung ayaw mo edi wag. I'm not expecting anything from this as I just got out of a long term relationship. Just keeping it casual, natutuwa naman ako sa kanya.  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close