We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis clueless_girl, actually been stalking on FAES page waiting for them to upload their latest events they only uploaded one pic on your reception on the very same day of your wedding. Then I just went back to Ivan's page last [textspeak!] and saw your SDE already uploaded. Nice SDE btw! Congrats & best wishes to you and your hubby, sis! I'm actually visiting your wedsite from time to time to see if you already posted your suppliers rating hahaha. I'll PM you sis if I have questions ha, esp about FAES & perfect match. Thanks sis! Have a blissful marriage
hi sis clueless_girl.. i've watched your SDE and noticed na tube ang gown mo and mga secondary sponsors..ang alam ko kc bawal yun sa barasoain..ndi na ba ngayon? hehe ndi pa naman tube ang pinagawa ko kc nga sabi nila bawal daw..
hi sis gayoners.. ask ko lang kung tayo ba magprovide ng lectors and commentator sa barasoain?.. wala kasi akong kilalang commentator... pero gusto ko yung 2 bridesmaids ko ang lector sa wedding ko... lector din kasi sila sa parish church namin... tia