We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis, super agree with u about huggies snug n dry but since u also mentioned huggies overnites, I'm guessing u are not from Manila (?). S&R ran out of stock of snug n dry when I finally discovered how good this is. I happened to have a left over used by my first son which I bought in the US last year-- my 5mo old used it recently and yes, no leaks at all! But since then wala na stock sa s&r.. Now, I'm thinking of having it shipped instead.. Would u know where I can buy locally? Thanks