watch now

Author Topic: Party Host/ Entertainer for 7th MINI Debut Party- chayno, symond or ms lhen?  (Read 18190 times)

my83

  • Guest
Hi Sis sexytabachung !

I'm also torn between Chayno and Symond. Ok kasi mga reviews nila sa SP at GT - kay Symond may nakita akong mga videos and mukang nakakatuwa talaga siya. Kay Chayno kasi wala akong makita na video. At the same time, si Chayno wala siyang puppet/ventri act, pero yung balloon twisting niya 30 balloons - si Symond naman not more than 10 balloons.

Ang hirap mag decide! Kailan party mo sis? What's your deciding factor bakit si Symond ang kinuha mo?

robinemz

  • Guest
I had Chayno and Symond during my sons 1st bdays.. Ok naman sila, feeling ko mas ok si Symond, mas nagustuhan din ni hubby maic nya.. But that was 2009.. C chayno ok din (2011), may bubble machine syang dala.hehe.. Si Symond kasi may fire act before, but I read somewhere na parang wala na daw ngayon.

I've read from somewhere na Symond just copied this fire act from another magician which caused issues between those two host. I think this is why Symond does not use this fire act anymore. We got Symond last September 2011, di na nya ginamit fire act nya sa birthday party ng girls namin.

cristina_diche

  • Guest
As what i heard, hindi lang yung fire act, but the entire repertoire was copied.  Even how he introduces himself.  Kopyang-kopya daw.  Ang difference nga lang daw is the talent itself and their rate kasi sobrang cheaper si Symond than the original.

cbar18

  • Guest
hi mommies, i'm new here but i have been reading the posts and reviews regarding party hosts. I initially wanted Chayno or Wizzo but both are booked na for May. I inquired with Symond and Darwin. Can I ask for feedback between the two of them? I'm pencil booked with them and have a week to decide. Symond is 12K without balloon twisting but Darwin is 8,500 with balloon twisting na. But who is better? Darwin said he doesn't use costumes din kasi. Parang di maganda na casual attire lang diba? :-[
Any suggestion please? Thanks!

robinemz

  • Guest
^sis i saw both host on parties na. si Symond naging host ng birthday party ng daughters namin 2 yrs ago. pareho naman magaling yan sis . pero if budget is not an issues, i'd go for Symond.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close