watch now

Author Topic: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)  (Read 69665 times)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #260 on: November 15, 2013, 11:36:59 pm »
Anong shade ng Hello Flawless perfect for NC25-30 skintone? I'm thinking honey? Mangangahas akong subukan ang dewy look. ;D

hawhaw

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #261 on: November 18, 2013, 01:55:04 pm »
maganda ba un coralista for nc25-30? benetint palang kasi natry ko..

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #262 on: November 18, 2013, 04:01:48 pm »
I love cha cha tint sa lips. Sa cheeks maganda naman pag naaayos ko ang pag ka blend kaya lang pagmedyo nagkakamali masyadong orange. Benetint naman kailangan medyo marami ako i apply para lumabas yung color.

I also tried Dr. Feel Good kaya lang bihira ko na gamitin para kasing na kaka cause nang breakout. Pinagpipilian ko kasi dati kung yung porefessional or Dr. Feel Good bibilhin ko but since meron pa akong smashbox primer mas pinili ko yung Dr. Feel Good dahil after foundie nilalagay.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:04:17 pm by pret_ty68 »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #263 on: November 18, 2013, 05:05:09 pm »
Anong shade ng Hello Flawless perfect for NC25-30 skintone? I'm thinking honey? Mangangahas akong subukan ang dewy look. ;D

Could be Champagne
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 05:06:47 pm by sugardrop »

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #264 on: November 18, 2013, 10:32:06 pm »
^ Oh okay. Heehee thanks sistah! ;D

pumngold

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #265 on: November 26, 2013, 11:17:43 am »
Hi may i ask who are the online sellers of authentic benefit ? baka cheaper.

roxy14

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #266 on: November 26, 2013, 11:51:31 pm »
^almost the same lang sis. mahal pa rin. haha! try sumwearco. they do pre orders every 2 weeks :)

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #267 on: November 27, 2013, 08:15:48 am »
^^ konti lang difference sis. Try carefreeshopper and stuff in style :) pag sa counter pwede pa iswatch. :)

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #268 on: January 05, 2014, 08:34:02 pm »
I went to Benefit MOA and I tried pore prof, boi-ing, fake up, etc etc si SA talagang lahat pinapa try sa akin. Medyo nangati ang face ko after trying the product I ask my hubby to take a pic of me flawless ang dating.  ;)

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #269 on: January 05, 2014, 09:51:35 pm »
I'm using the following at the moment:

1. Hello Oxygen Wow Foundation - a tad bit too dark for my skin tone, unfortunately. I got the wrong shade. It was hard to get a shade match via the internet. Pinabili ko lang kasi sa US sa Tita ko. I mix it with my BB Cream (Nature Republic Pore Botanical) which is super light and the combination is great! Gives my skin a nice, healthy glow. Walang oil control, so I have to set with oil-control powder on top. I think the hype for this product as well as its price is a bit high. Wouldn't repurchase but I don't regret buying it either. The feel is not too heavy on my skin. It actually feels like second skin. Very breathable foundation. I use my buffing brush to apply this.

2. Brow Zings in Medium - Used it once, inuubos ko pa kasi yung ELF Eyebrow Kit ko in Light. I think the latter is a great dupe, ang laki din ng price difference. Again, I had this bought for me from ULTA in the US. IDT there is much difference sa dalawa, ELF is definitely cheaper. Di nakakahinayang pag naubos mo na, you can easily buy another pan. What I love lang about the Brow Zings is that it has its own tweezers pa inside. May value-added service. Hehe

3.  Hoola - LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HOOLAAAA!  ;D Unlike my The Balm Bahama Mama (which shows up quite muddy), this one has the right medium/neutral brown tinge to it, perfect for a wide range of skin tones. It's matte so it's perfect for contouring. Just use a light hand and build it up to desired color payoff. It's pigmented. I got it for much less than what it would retail for in the Benefit stores (from an online shop). I just use my angled brush for this one.

4. Sunbeam - I almost forgot to mention this heaven-sent highlighter. Gorgeous! Ugh. I love that it's gold and not pink or silvery like most highlighters. I particularly love using this when I have a bit of a tan going on. It has to be blended in very well, just put three small dots on the tops of your cheeks and voila! Sunkissed goddess look, it is!

I would love to try more Benefit products, but the price range is a bit off-putting. While they have stellar offerings, needless to say, there are plenty of dupes out there that are much more affordable and work just as good.  ;D

Hope this helps!  ;)

« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 10:52:41 pm by SheGoesThrifty »

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #270 on: January 05, 2014, 10:41:33 pm »
Panget ba talaga staying power nung Hello Oxygen Wow foundation nila?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #271 on: January 05, 2014, 10:44:18 pm »
^
I'm pleased with the staying power of the Hello Flawless Wow Oxygen Liquid Foundation. Not as long lasting as Estee Lauder Double Wear, though. Needs to be set with powder and may require touch ups especially for those with combination-dry skin.

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #272 on: January 05, 2014, 11:43:40 pm »
^
I'm pleased with the staying power of the Hello Flawless Wow Oxygen Liquid Foundation. Not as long lasting as Estee Lauder Double Wear, though. Needs to be set with powder and may require touch ups especially for those with combination-dry skin.

Thanks! I was having second thoughts before buying kasi sabi sa reviews few hours lang daw oily na. :|

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #273 on: January 06, 2014, 12:01:22 am »
^
That is true especially for oily-skinned gals. I have combi-oily skin and this lasts a few hours on me with touch ups in between. I still like this foundation a lot, though, since I love how it really does brighten my face. :)

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #274 on: January 11, 2014, 11:39:34 pm »
Dati ko pa gusto bumili ng Benetint pero napigilan ko yung sarili ko because of the price saka meron pa akong tints from The Body Shop and Etude House. Kaso lang kanina napabili talaga ako agad ng Benetint. Hindi naman pala exactly the same ang shade niya with TBS and EH. Iba iba din sila ng texture. :)

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #275 on: January 12, 2014, 11:38:33 am »
I bought pore professional and used it friday nakapimple ang forehead and chin ko.  I will use it again tomorrow and see if ito nga ang dahilan wala naman akong napansing effect parang same lang.

yikee

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #276 on: January 13, 2014, 06:17:29 pm »
Ano shade ng lollitint?

von121713

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #277 on: January 13, 2014, 07:23:18 pm »
love ko sobra Porefessional. My skin looks smoother everytime I use it.  ;D

keilovescookies

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #278 on: January 13, 2014, 07:28:32 pm »
bought a sampler size They're Real mascara and oh my! super long looking ang lashes. the only problem is how to get them off

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Benefit Cosmetics (Thread 3)
« Reply #279 on: January 13, 2014, 07:53:36 pm »
Ano shade ng lollitint?

Lavender-pink

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close