watch now

Author Topic: Diaper Rashes: What do you use?  (Read 52505 times)

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: Diaper Rashes: What do you use?
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2014, 06:24:24 am »
drapolene saka eczacort ;)

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: Diaper Rashes: What do you use?
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2014, 02:17:01 pm »
Depende siguro kung gano kalala and thank God di ko naman na-experience yan sa 4 kids namin... Worst I've have was that it was so red na but I only used petroleum jelly and naginhawaan naman agad si baby. Eventually, with consistent application nawala na rin yung rashes. :)

le_zar

  • Guest
Re: Diaper Rashes: What do you use?
« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2014, 07:18:36 am »
My newborn son's new pedi prescribes Vandol as diaper cream then Desitin (zinc oxide) if there r rashes. For my firstborn daughter, i used calmoseptine if the rashes are red na and mothercare nappy cream.

bluegintonic

  • Guest
Re: Diaper Rashes: What do you use?
« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2014, 12:46:06 pm »
Mrs TS, ituturo ko lang technique ko para di magka-rashes kahit sinong baby: fill a spritz bottle with your usual baby soap ( for me I used mustela) konti lang then another spritz bottle with clean tap water.Pag nagpapalit kayo ng diaper at di pa nakakaupo si baby, spray niyo nyan then nung water.kahit nga cotton balls/pads lang gamitin ok din.If you are not in a rush have you baby's bottom air dried din.Another tip is don't wait for the diaper to be soaked before you change it.Change it kada 4 hours lalo na pag inom ng inom or panay dede ang baby kasi ganun din kabilis maso-soak ang diaper.Kung nakakaupo naman na baby, pwede na cia hugasan sa sink yayakapin mo lang para di naman madulas.Ganyan technique ko sa little girl ko,kada palit ng diaper huhugasan muna then towel dry.I never used anything on her bottom.Nagkakarashes lang naman pag nabababad sa wee/poo.My little girl NEVER had a rash from the day she was born, sa maniwala kayo at sa hindi.I completely potty trained her at 2 1/2.She's turning 3 this March na.

HTH!

ps.I don't like relying on wipes when I'm at home-hugas talaga kami (either the spray method or hugas sa sink when we're at home).Minimize the wipes kasi kung babasahin niyo ingredients ng wipes, part of it is some form of alcohol which is very drying.Hinahaluan lang ng de-ionized water so it's not so harsh on the skin.All the more irritant if scened yung wipes.So please minimise the wipes,if you can.Only when you're outside siguro.For me I bring along the spritz bottle pa rin (mixed with a few drops of Mustela) when she was really small.

techmiue ko lang naman baka makatulong :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close