We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
People are saying she cheated on him or pinagpalit siya sa iba? If that's true, no wonder he became this vindictive and released the video. As they say, small guy, big ego.But I get the whole video thing. He is a DJ, and making podcasts or whatever. That is how they make things "memorable", so to speak. Of course, it could be that he was planning on making the whole thing public. Anyways, this whole thing is revolting. Kadiri si Mo for airing his trash in public and trying to paint himself as a victim while doing so. I must admit he knows how to twist things around. But let's not forget, in an unplanned pregnancy, the father is never the victim, much more if that pregnancy was terminated. Low EQ lang talaga siya. And he was right, he didn't have a choice. His choice ended when he decided not to use contraceptives. He should have been man enough to shut up and move on.And Rhian Ramos, you need to hire another PR coz that interview is making you look so much worse.
I cannot seem to sympathize with Mo as I am convinced that this whole thing was done not because of the alleged aborted/unborn child but because he really want to exact revenge on Rhian by ruining her career. His ego was badly damaged when she wanted out. How can you say that you did not upload the video when all you can do was talk about that video and what it had to say? Bunny Paras said herself that Mo has not been sending money to pay for his other kid, Moira's medical bills. I'm sorry but for me he's not playing the "anguished father" role very well.
I cannot seem to sympathize with Mo as I am convinced that this whole thing was done not because of the alleged aborted/unborn child but because he really want to exact revenge on Rhian by ruining her career. His ego was badly damaged when she wanted out.
"What made me most jealous? Every year on your birthday, you’d take your camera crew and go see terminally sick children and throw a party for them. I’m sure it made those children genuinely happy, and for that, a thank you is in order from their parents and doctors who put so much effort in trying to extend their life and make it comfortable. But I was secretly jealous. To see your mom make spaghetti and chicken lollipop. To see you do interviews and take pictures with the children. Because every year as you do this to celebrate, I wonder why the same people making chicken lollipop and pasta, the same girl showing concern for the dying child—also on a yearly basis—sacrifices the life of our own child for fame? I was always jealous. I shoudn’t be. These children didn’t know what happened just months prior and the year before, and how many other times before that. But I knew. I knew that these children and parents struggle to stay alive one more day—while their “idol” and her family have taken so many in the name of vanity. For every year you’ve visited them, was also a year you’ve gotten rid of one."
^sis, what do you mean by "why she can not beat around the bush whether she aborted their baby or not"Rhian has already brought this to court kasi she believes that is the proper venue for arguments. Kung ako ang tatanungin, whether the abortion issue is true or not, it was her choice and her decision. Labas na ang kahit sinong tao dun.