We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Wherw to buy Iwhite aqua? How much? How much din celeteque hydration?Thanks sis
^yes , 20php per sachet for Iwhite like what other sisses said.. available in Mercury and watsons for celeteque moisturizer, bought mine at Puregold for Php 127.00
Super Oily ng face ko and Im using Celeteque toner and Moisturizer. Sa foundation my HG is revlon colorstay but I find it too heavy so I mixed 1 part Moisturizer and one part Foundie.
Update:Meron na bang nagbreakout dito from Celeteque Hydration Moisturizer? I don't get it. I love the texture, I love that it's oil free and controls my oiliness. But the thing is, it broke me out. First night pagkagising ko, may pimples agad na weren't there before. I tried it ulit kagabi. And this morning may new pimples nanaman. I don't know if I should give this another try. Sad, I really wanted to like it.