watch now

Author Topic: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila  (Read 193166 times)

travelchic

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #400 on: October 08, 2014, 04:55:04 am »
^thanks sis. Pero masyado pang matagal ang turnover date ng Brio, 2019 pa. Gusto ko sana earlier, max 2016.

be_Jenuine

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #401 on: October 08, 2014, 10:24:57 pm »
^thanks sis. Pero masyado pang matagal ang turnover date ng Brio, 2019 pa. Gusto ko sana earlier, max 2016.

Ah, kung ganun nga, Try Flair sis. Near edsa, kaso nga lang full na. Hanap ka na lang nang mga unit owners na nagbebenta :)

IamNobody

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #402 on: October 09, 2014, 08:43:57 pm »
@travelchic, why don't you try Sorrel? 150 meters away from LRT V. Mapa :) Turn over this year or early next year :)

dalla_wang

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #403 on: October 15, 2014, 08:46:25 pm »
^thanks sis. Pero masyado pang matagal ang turnover date ng Brio, 2019 pa. Gusto ko sana earlier, max 2016.
Sa Flair sis try mo sa may mandaluyong turn over na finshing touches na lang

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #404 on: October 16, 2014, 09:36:24 am »
Hi iamnobody, mukhang ok sa sorrel. My husband and I are thinkinh of investing in a condo, plan namin iparent sa mga students. You think ok naman ang Sorrrel since near sa Ubelt?

IamNobody

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #405 on: October 16, 2014, 08:41:44 pm »
Hi iamnobody, mukhang ok sa sorrel. My husband and I are thinkinh of investing in a condo, plan namin iparent sa mga students. You think ok naman ang Sorrrel since near sa Ubelt?

I think so, yes. Maraming parents ngayon prefer condo than dorm dahil mas safe. Yung sister ko na college student naka condo dahil ayaw ng mom namin sa dorm.

pzykie

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #406 on: October 28, 2014, 02:38:23 pm »
Hello everyone!

I was able to get a unit in Brio during the first week of September. I guess I was very lucky because I was able to get one of the few 1-BR units that had a size of 45 square meters(!). And the unit price that I got was only 2.3M. Kamusta naman, presyong studio. Even their 24SQM units are priced similarly or higher. Super good deal talaga. Right now it is around 90% sold out. 2019 pa ang turnover, just glad that I'm not in a hurry and I can look forward to my ideal condominium unit in a few years. I have a few years to save/ have my investments mature so I can pay it all off upon turnover.

Since 1 building lang sya (and the fact that it is in Makati therefore need magpa-pogi ng DMCI dito), it has a big chance of getting rolled out 6+ months earlier than scheduled. If I was going to buy from Brio in 1 or 2 years from now, for sure either wala nang available units or significantly more expensive na.

I was able to visit the site location. I'm glad it is not directly in front of EDSA. papasok ka pa sa isang road and it is thrust into the middle of Palm Subdivision and a Seminaryo, kaya yung paligid mo pa rin is very homely and nice while being very accessible as well.

dalla_wang

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #407 on: October 29, 2014, 09:24:35 pm »
Talaga sis? Wow swerte! Ang laki na nun ah plus with balcony na yun ba? Sabi nila mahal daw pag prime ang location eh eto EDSA nga pero mura lang. Plus good investment pati

Post modified. Please refrain from quoting long posts.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 01:05:59 pm by mama squeak! »

carlavinoya

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #408 on: October 29, 2014, 09:48:37 pm »
Ang daming nagkagusto dito sa project Brio Tower. Matagal na itong inaantay ng mga buyers. This is the 1st condo project of DMCI Homes sa Makati right? Maganda yung location in fairness. At unusual yung 2.3m for a 24sqm unit. Hindi po ba discounted yan since launching? I've read somewhere merong ganoon eh. Sa Skyscraper ata eh. Not sure though baka wrong info or mali ang pagkakaintindi ko. Anyway, congrats sa investment mo sis.

pzykie

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #409 on: October 31, 2014, 12:52:51 pm »
Ay correction, hindi pala 2.3 ang bili ko, 2.7 pala. But 2.7m for a 45sqm 1br unit though!

dalla_wang

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #410 on: October 31, 2014, 04:44:11 pm »
Diba usually pag pre sell may ibinabalik  na pera parang yung reservation fee keme ata. Tama ba ako?

newyorkbeauty

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #411 on: November 01, 2014, 05:34:07 am »
hi guys, I know this is out of topic, but I still can't start a topic, or maybe I don't know how.
Question to all and I would really appreciate any feedbacks:
The newly built condos being sold now are too expensive, small and the fees are outrageously high.
Why are the old condos built maybe 10-15 years back, like the Legazpi towers on Roxas Blvd. not
a good alternative, is this because it is already old? Any other reason?  I am based abroad and would
be returning home soon, hopefully for good, thinking of buying an old condo unit because of the size and the price.  I really don't need the amenities. Can someone help in providing other reasons why they
are not buying the old condos?
Aside from the number of years left for the old condos to be demolished or rebuilt.
thanks for any input.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #412 on: November 01, 2014, 04:35:37 pm »
^Basically sis, there are tons of newer condominiums being built, so maintaining a new one may not be a good idea.  There's also the issue with location.  I am not sure why you want to live in Roxas Blvd if you can live within makati area where the happening and workplace is (no offense sis).  Others go for the fort and some for Ortigas  probably coz its nearer to the place of work. 

I think Roxas Blvd might not be a good place to live in as you have to drive in order to go to groceries, other places.  Also, its not a safe place at night, IMHO.  :)

Kristalle

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #413 on: November 02, 2014, 06:23:08 pm »
Axis Residences in Pioneer area, I heard its turn over will be next year.

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #414 on: November 02, 2014, 08:34:37 pm »
Alveo (Ayala brand),  The Lerato Towers: tower1 will be RfO by next year.
Reasonably priced for me considering the location, livable space, and brand/quality

Have not heard/seen complaints, so far, and the sales/after-sales service have been very professional and satisfactory.

pzykie

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #415 on: November 03, 2014, 10:08:56 am »
Wow, Lerato is double the price of Brio. Thank goodness I'm not in a hurry for an RFO.

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #416 on: November 03, 2014, 02:52:00 pm »
Wow, Lerato is double the price of Brio. Thank goodness I'm not in a hurry for an RFO.


Hmm that may be true, but really considering:
-location
-quality (serendra aside, i find it very difficult to search for complaints (unhandled, or any at all) against Alveo)
-livable space (studio is 30sqm, and 1bedroom is 48-54sqm excldng balcony)
-and turn over date is a few months away
-amenities

I'd say you'd expect to get your money's worth.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 07:51:03 pm by zaji731 »

newyorkbeauty

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #417 on: November 04, 2014, 02:22:38 am »
Thanks for the feedback @xtine. I will be visiting Manila in a few weeks and will be looking for
something.  I am no longer familiar with the overall situation in the metro been away for so long,
long ago, maybe 25 years ago, Roxas Blvd. was a decent place to live, thanks again for the input.
Really appreciate it.

dalla_wang

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #418 on: November 04, 2014, 02:37:05 pm »
^thanks sis. Pero masyado pang matagal ang turnover date ng Brio, 2019 pa. Gusto ko sana earlier, max 2016.

Hi sis naalala ko lang bigla, yung Tivoli Pala sa Mandaluyong din, near Flair and Brio. Kakaturnover lang this year so bago bago pa

catnip.deleon

  • Guest
Re: Best Condominium Developers within Metro Manila
« Reply #419 on: November 04, 2014, 11:29:46 pm »
Diba usually pag pre sell may ibinabalik  na pera parang yung reservation fee keme ata. Tama ba ako?

Mga magkano kaya yung pwedeng bumalik? May idea ka ba?

Wow, Lerato is double the price of Brio. Thank goodness I'm not in a hurry for an RFO.

Saan yung Lerato?

Hi sis naalala ko lang bigla, yung Tivoli Pala sa Mandaluyong din, near Flair and Brio. Kakaturnover lang this year so bago bago pa

Ayala yung Tivoli diba?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close