Author Topic: St Therese Little Flower  (Read 23567 times)

danda

• Nagtatrabaho para may panggala..
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • enjoy Life! ^__^
    • galanamen
Re: St Therese Little Flower
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 11:23:42 am »
sis Saint_Sinner, ayan din ang question ko. Paano ba?
Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.~ Mohammed

http://galanamen.blogspot.com

tamarind26

• Super GirlTalker
    • Virtual Thoughts
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2012, 11:33:20 am »
^Yung sa akin sis danda, I googled and saved yung prayer sa iphone ko then every  night for 9 days, I read the prayer for the day. Maraming version ng novena online, pili ka lang which one you like.
M * A * Y * A * N * G * K * Y

danda

• Senior GirlTalker
  • enjoy Life! ^__^
    • galanamen
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2012, 12:32:36 pm »
Then after each prayer for the day anong kasunod? Our Father? naiisip ko kasi parang pagpray ng rosary. hehe!

Saint_Sinner

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2012, 12:41:53 pm »
@sis tamarind26 and danda

oo nga po, after po ba ng prayer ano pong gagawin? need din po ba yung rosary and prayer for the rosary or yung mismong 9-day prayer lang for St. Therese?

tamarind26

• Super GirlTalker
    • Virtual Thoughts
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2012, 12:52:52 pm »
^ Ang ginawa ko sis, after ng prayer for the day, I pray the Apostles Creed, 1 Our Father, 3 Hail Mary's & 3 Glory Be's.
M * A * Y * A * N * G * K * Y

danda

• Senior GirlTalker
  • enjoy Life! ^__^
    • galanamen
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 01:42:20 pm »
^ayan sis, ganyan iyong nakikita ko sa mga novena na iniiwan sa st.clare. thanks sis! :D

lelaii

• peace-happiness-love :)
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2012, 03:34:07 pm »
weeehh BIG SMILE  ;)
Today is my last day for my novena to St. Therese and I said to myself on the first day of the novena na I will visit/go to church on the 9th day of novena to thank St. Therese and Papa God for everything whether my request be answered or not. Within my 8days of praying the novena never talaga ako nakakita ng rose and I was expecting that same rose din na sabi nila kasi according sa mga nababasa ko about sissies natin doing the Novena is nakakakita daw sila ng rose (though wala pa akong nakitang rose and di ko pa natapos yung 9days novena eh nasagot naman na yung isa kong request eh hehe happy na ako dun). Until nawala nalang din sa isip ko yung about sa rose, then kaninang morning nong nasa church na ako while I was praying statue ni Papa God and Mama Mary yong nasa harapan ko as in sa kanila lang talaga nakatutok yong attention ko, but when I was about to sit na after praying kasi I was nakaluhod habang nagpepray, to my surprise nakakita ako ng rose sa paanan ni Mama Mary and sa rightside ko nakakita din ako ng pink rose! (yong rose sa paanan ni Mama Mary I swear di ko nakita yun nong pagdating ko but nong nakita ko yong rose after praying, I was like uy Mama Mary surprise ba to? hehe) nasabi ko talaga sa isip ko St. Therese ikaw na ba yan? Ang saya saya ko that time para bang first time ko makakita ng rose hehe!  ;D Saya-saya ko lang talaga! it gives me parang sign of not losing hope sa mga prayer request ko that I should never give up  :)

I know that in time my other request will be granted by Papa God with the help of St. Therese intercession (same applies with the patron saints of our fellow GTalkers). Just keep the FAITH. Kaya sa mga sisters out there never lose hope. Gustong gusto ni Papa God and same with St. Therese na mas mapalapit pa tayo sa kanya. Wala lang na-share ko lang. Happiness! <3

_tweetums_

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2012, 08:16:40 am »
Malapit na Feast Day ni St. Therese,

empress

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2012, 08:50:57 am »
It was just the 3rd day of my novena when I started noticing roses while browsing Instagram. Took it as a sign that my petitions will be granted. :D

any@ang

• I ♥ my LIFE it may be difficult but I ♥ it! :p
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2012, 12:25:58 pm »
I don't have a sister on earth but I have one in heaven St. Therese. I love her so much. May all you petitions be granted  :D
I love living. It is hard but hey God is there to help! :)

cutesmile_1728

• Blessed Wifey and Mommy
  • GirlTalker
  • Simple Pinay!
    • Claychelicious
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2012, 09:03:20 pm »
Just to share. Before I'm already praying to St Therese but never tried the 9 days novena, I ask for a white rose sign, however what I've seen was a red rose (I'm not so sure if that was a possible sign but it's still gives me a hope, hoping na valid yung sign na yon). Then I'm decided to start the 9 days novena to St Therese last Oct 9 (dahil naencouraged din ako sa mga testimonies here in GT), from day 1 - 9 nabuo ko everyday akong may nakikitang rose, in different colors and on my 9th day I've seen a very beautiful and bloomed one stem white rose! My heart felt so much joy and I almost cried, feeling ko talaga andyan si St Therese whispering me malapit na matupad yung prayer ko wag lang akong bibitiw.
I Love You Bosing. Thank you so much.

sweet31

• Probationary
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2012, 09:08:30 pm »
i am a believer of st therese.. she is really true and really show miracle. After a month of meeting my husband (now) he is the only guy who gave me a boundled of white roses which i prayed to st therese..

tsokolat

• no regrets
  • Super GirlTalker
  • when in doubt, dont!
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2012, 09:34:28 pm »
i finished the novena yet i did not see a single rose maybe its really not the right time
do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go-Joshua 1:9

superbubly

• 👀 👄 👅
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • =♥♥ 7 years ng GirlTalker YAY ♥♥=
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2012, 05:54:51 am »
love ko lang talaga si St.Therese

^@tsokolat, baka may nakita ka na kahit sa picture or t.v man lang baka di mo lang talaga napansin, or baka nga di pa time. . .
♥♥ 7 years na pala sa GT ahahaha ♥♥

prodigal_girl

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2012, 11:58:11 am »
ST. THERESE OF THE CHILD JESUS

I started my novena to her a few days ago and I'm happy to say I've been seeing signs that I asked of her. For my request regarding my CAREER, I asked for a WHITE rose; a PINK rose for the one regarding my FAMILY AND FRIENDSHIPS and; a RED one regarding my LOVE LIFE. Even on the first day of my novena to her, she led me to see all three signs.

To be specific,
Yesterday I was out with my friends and we saw our former classmate in high school. She went near to greet us. I was sitting on a stool and when I looked up, I noticed the shirt she was wearing - a blouse printed with red roses.

Also,
When I was in my mom's storage area, I chanced up on a box printed with pink roses. And while watching TV yesterday, I saw white roses and red roses.

Pero grabe lang! During the time I was praying my novena to St. Therese, I saw so many roses!
One time, I was looking for my 2x2 pictures in my cabinet, and lo and behold! I saw an envelope that had St. Rita's name printed on it and when I opened it, there were pressed petals of red roses in it. I'd like to believe that both Saints are helping each other to lift my prayers up to God.

And daming instances pa! As in kahit sa restaurant biglang may lesbian na nagbigay sa isa pang lesbian ng isang malaking red rose! Haha. Nakakatuwa lang isipin. I'd like to believe that my prayers are being granted.

I pray to St. Rita, St. Therese and (now) St. Expedite and the rosary everyday.

tsokolat

• no regrets
  • Super GirlTalker
  • when in doubt, dont!
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2012, 09:30:01 pm »
i will start again the novena tonight, praying that this time will be the right time
do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go-Joshua 1:9

FieryAngel027

• Analyst, Running Enthusiast
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2012, 09:04:25 am »
Thanks St. Therese!

Nasagot na prayer ko. I've been seeing the sign since my 3rd day of novena. Confident ako na nadinig na prayer ko, and, yeah, eto na. I landed to the job I've been praying for. :)

roxykarlo

• mom of miguel and a certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • God is good all the time.
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2012, 12:11:08 pm »
i also had a novena with St. Therese few months ago, i did not see any sign -- flower, that is. but she granted me my wish -- my hubby got his canadian visa. i truly believe she is a helper. thank you st. therese! :)
bones strikes back!

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ♥Chocoholic.Java Junkie.Shopping Diva♥
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2012, 09:13:12 pm »
^^ sis! thanks pala for sharing about this :D

nakaka-inspire naman kayo. I'll be starting this novena. Faith lang talaga! :D sana St. Therese will hear me too :)
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles. ♥

Munchy Crunchy

FieryAngel027

• Analyst, Running Enthusiast
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2012, 10:51:34 pm »
Yep sis! She will! :)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close