watch now

Author Topic: What style of shoes do you prefer?  (Read 68081 times)

Mysticgrey

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #280 on: January 24, 2014, 11:06:54 am »
Flattering thong sandals or sneakers! Very comfortable! My go-to look :D

Tisha_loveees

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #281 on: January 24, 2014, 03:56:39 pm »
doll shoes and sandals. :)

Hindi ko talaga keri mag heels unless may event.

Lelliebubb

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #282 on: January 26, 2014, 06:41:18 pm »
wedge. I feel high (empowered)  I dont feel the stress on the soles of my feet and legs.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #283 on: January 26, 2014, 07:43:15 pm »
Sexy flat thong sandals especially in gold. :-) complete with nude or red pedicure.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #284 on: January 26, 2014, 08:42:14 pm »
wedge. I feel high (empowered)  I dont feel the stress on the soles of my feet and legs.


Which brand would you recommend for sexy wedges sis? I just had a pixie cut and I want to start wearing wedges again and less of the sneaker wedges... boyish na kasi ang all over look lol. I have an Aldo pair and its so painful :(

s h e i l a

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #285 on: March 07, 2014, 01:08:54 am »
doll shoes and pumps but I'm starting to get comfortable with sneakers

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #286 on: March 10, 2014, 01:29:12 pm »
  • Thong Sandals that make my feet look sexy and compact.
    Wedges that make me taller, but the kind that doesn't hurt.
    Ballet Flats will be a forever staple for me.
    Sneakers for the sporty look.
    Killer platform heels when I am feeling daring and in the mood to party on!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #287 on: March 10, 2014, 04:32:12 pm »
wedges and ballet flats...

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #288 on: March 10, 2014, 05:49:08 pm »
Oh definitely ballet flats! I think I have 20 or so in my closet. Its probably the only pair of shoes that doesn't make me feel guilty when buying it because I know that I will be wearing them to death. hahahaha!  ;)

simonecutie

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #289 on: March 14, 2014, 05:37:54 pm »

since i am just 5 feet tall, i always choose to wear high heeled pumps :)

la_chic

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #290 on: March 15, 2014, 09:48:11 am »
Thong Sandals
Ballet flats

Unfortunately, I am never comfortable wearing sky-high heeled shoes.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #291 on: March 17, 2014, 09:50:24 pm »
I prefer ballet flats but since my left foot is flat (and I've developed plantar fasciitis because of it), I can't wear them anymore :( Now I'm into wedges and heels (always naman) but on weekends I also wear sneakers.

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #292 on: March 24, 2014, 08:24:00 am »
flats. mas comfortable.

charrr

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #293 on: March 25, 2014, 04:26:45 pm »
For heels : Ankle strap and wedge.
Flats: Dollshoes, cute sandals with many stones or pretty designs

 Must have beige topsidder,  black converse and keds :)

sweet_chic

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #294 on: March 25, 2014, 06:14:11 pm »
flat shoes and wedge :)

boredkickasschick

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #295 on: March 31, 2014, 11:04:07 pm »
flats - comfy for driving
thongs - makes your feet sexier with the nail polish
wedges - comfy yet makes you feel more confident since
             i am not a fan of high heels

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #296 on: April 01, 2014, 09:21:59 am »
I am into flats, since I am pregnant.


lirpa

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #297 on: April 15, 2014, 05:48:53 am »
strappy stilletos or pumps. It makes my legs look slimmer.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #298 on: April 18, 2014, 08:28:58 pm »
any as long as it's white or flesh toned to make my legs longer  ;)

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: What style of shoes do you prefer?
« Reply #299 on: May 14, 2014, 09:16:39 pm »
ballet flats when going to work, lalo na pag kailangan mag commute. pag may dalang kotse at kasama si hubby, pwede mag heels. pag mall ang punta, flip flops or sneakers.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close