Author Topic: OB-gyn recommendations around Metro Manila?  (Read 256178 times)

redberry12

• GirlTalker
Re: OB-gyn recommendations around Metro Manila?
« Reply #200 on: June 18, 2016, 08:06:36 am »
My OB Dra. Maria Teresa C. Luna of the Hospital of the Infant Jesus - Room 219. Reasonable PF and affordable consultation fee. Super friendly , patient sa questions and marami ka matutunan sknya. I managed to maintain my weight from 36 weeks to 40 weeks sa mga tips nya alone.

Definitely, in a few years we will still choose her for the delivery of our second baby. Below is her details on google map.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?sclient=psy-ab&biw=1600&bih=839&q=teresa+luna+m.d.&oq=teresa+luna+m.d.&gs_l=serp.3...4.5465.3.5688.33.21.1.2.2.0.80.919.20.20.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..15.16.605...0j0i67j0i131j0i3j0i131i67j0i22i30.3mzl20Nlr0U&pbx=1&cad=cbv&bvch=u&sei=LYpkV-reK4nwvgTa94CoCA#q=maria+teresa+c.+luna+hospital+of+the+infant+jesus
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 04:32:15 pm by redberry12 »

Paraluman

• Don't fence me in, I'm a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your look
« Reply #201 on: June 26, 2016, 01:20:51 pm »
Sino po may information about St. John the Baptist Medical Center in Calamba Laguna? I heard its clean and affordable.
\\\"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don\\\'t work.\\\"<br /><br />The toughest part of getting to the top of the ladder, is getting through the crowd at the bottom.

annamhel1030

• Probationary
« Reply #202 on: June 29, 2016, 02:48:25 pm »
saan po me ob-gyn clinic dito s antipolo [textspeak!] malapit lang sa bayan need q ng 2nd opinion kc.. :-[

HMisabelle

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Mrs. T
« Reply #203 on: June 29, 2016, 03:26:04 pm »
^yung ob ko sana, sis, kaso sa marikina sya, st. victoria, si dra. madonna victoria domingo.
Mark 11:24- "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Psalms 37:4- "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."

mommylovesmakeup

• Probationary
« Reply #204 on: June 30, 2016, 06:48:37 pm »
I think the key is to find an OB that you are really comfortable with coz pregnancy and women's health are 2 very important things for us.

Dra Josephine (Peachy) de Ocampo. She has a clinic in St Luke's Global. I gave birth via CS (unplanned) and my scar is like a masterpiece! It's barely visible 😋 She has been my OB even before getting pregnant with my first child.

Dra Rowena Rivera in The Medical City. Also a very nice lady. She performed a D&C on me recently due to miscarriage. She's very patient and detailed in answering questions.

gamie

• Probationary
« Reply #205 on: July 10, 2016, 08:58:48 pm »
May feedback kay Dra. Maria Christina quiroga ng medical city pasig?Tia 😃

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
  • What you see is what you get, no filters.
« Reply #206 on: July 10, 2016, 11:53:00 pm »
Anyone know an OB accredited by Health First? Preferably from Medical City. Thanks!

nylcaj

• Probationary
« Reply #207 on: July 19, 2016, 09:46:37 am »
Hi. Any reviews about Dr. Jesusa Banal-Silao? She has clinic in medical city and st lukes global. Sa kanya kasi ako nakapagpaconsult last week about my 9 weeks pregnancy. Thanks.

genegin

« Reply #208 on: July 21, 2016, 03:55:46 pm »
Dra. Leslie Soria Canonizado of Med City. Very patient in explaining and generous in giving answers. She's also very gentle and pleasant. I love her!

redhead69

• Imperfect yet loving, sweet and bubbly, seductive and sophisticated, a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #209 on: August 31, 2016, 07:57:55 pm »
Dra Josephine (Peachy) de Ocampo. She has a clinic in St Luke's Global. I gave birth via CS (unplanned) and my scar is like a masterpiece! It's barely visible 😋 She has been my OB even before getting pregnant with my first child.

Dra Rowena Rivera in The Medical City. Also a very nice lady. She performed a D&C on me recently due to miscarriage. She's very patient and detailed in answering questions.

Hi! I just want to ask if sino mas better gynecologist sa kanilang dalawa Dra. Rivera or si Dra. De ocampo, i'm planning to get IUD sana this week. Ask ko sana ano mga schedule nila. Thanks!!

refinnejj_mine

• Probationary
« Reply #210 on: September 01, 2016, 11:01:27 am »
hi mga sis. im new here. im 12 weeks pregnant. ask ko lang kng may mairrecommend kau na ob sa CGH, un kasi mlpit smin. gusto ko kasi mgpalit ng OB eh. sna matulungan nio ko.

thanks in advance :)

bebeloo

• A financial investment enthusiast, traveler, food tripper, and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I dream to be a citizen of the world!!!
« Reply #211 on: September 08, 2016, 03:36:46 pm »
Hello, future mommies!!!  :)

I've made a short list of recommended Ob-Gyns here in Metro Manila with their estimated rates/fees. My list includes:
Dr. Juanita Lee
Dr. Marylin David-Ruaro
Dr. Jing Fernandez
Dr. Gloria de Guzman
Dr. Rowena Rivera
Dr. Catherine Pangilinan

You can come check it out at my blog:
https://certifiedfighter.blogspot.com/2016/06/first-time-mom-questions-that-need.html

Wow Dr. Juanita Lee! She was my mom's OB during her pregnancy with me! and I'm already 26 yo. Good to know she is still of service. :)

milkshake18

« Reply #212 on: September 28, 2016, 09:57:35 am »
My OB is Dra Vicencio of TMC, ok sya medyo strict and no nonsense, and she made sure i deliver normally which i did.

mrs_mcta

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #213 on: November 05, 2016, 01:20:12 pm »
Hello ladies! Any feedback on Dra. Edeliza Elvambuena-Amorin? :)

First consult ko with her earlier today (in Medical City) and she seems like a nice person and easy to talk to. Medyo nag kwento naman ako ng slight on why I didn't return to my previous OB (not explaining, basta lang ng basta, not detailed, etc), so siguro she'll be more patient with me hehe.

But appreciate it pa din if you can share some of your encounters/experiences with her. :)

TIA!
mrs. a. || eleven.twelve.thirteen

AngelSantos

• Probationary
« Reply #214 on: November 16, 2016, 07:51:05 pm »
just want to share:

my OB is Dr Flor Garcia - Nucum and sinamahan ko ang sister-in-law ko.
She practices at Pasig, Marikina, Antipolo.

I've been reading other forums and I posted the same thing.

She is so maalaga, ma chika at magaan kausap with a lot of advises.
No need to ask a lot of questions kasi answer niya lahat.
Madali pang sumagot either by texts or calls.
her numbers are 09175264263 and 09985800410
her check - up includes the ultrasound although walang print-outs kaya confident ka that every check - up na baby is ok

She has her own lying-in clinic MY CHOICE CLINIC at Evangelista St, Santolan Pasig,  near the Santolan Barangay Hall.
Sunday to Friday 9am ang start ng OPD niya.
Another branch will be soon at Panorama St., Concepcion Dos, Marikina
She has another My Choice Clinic at AD Center 3rd floor still at Evangelista St cor Amang Rodriguez Ave, Santolan, Pasig.

we were given this quote:
    6,800p plus at My Choice Clinic for painless vaginal delivery as long as my Philhealth and it includes free newborn screening, hepa B and BCG vaccine, free 5-in-1 vaccine by 6weeks ng baby.

Her lying-in clinic also offers free Paanak courtesy of her trained midwives kapag my Philhealth at gusto talaga makatipid.
Since kanya ang lying-in ay assisted at guided din daw niya ito in case of emergency.

She is also affliated with VT Maternity Hospital  (every Saturday 9am), MEDCOR, Tricity Medical Center, Cornel Medical Center, Salve Regina Hospital and Pasig City General Hosp.

According to her same lang ang PF ng team niya for all hospitals and depends na lang sa hosp kaya medyo mataas ang bill.
Unlike other doctors na their PF is dependent sa room type.
Like mas mababa sa ward at twice sa private room ang PF.
She and team are not like that.

She said na she over estimates her quotation kasi minsan may mga special lab exams ang Pedia or ang patient or may mga complications during the operation at para wag silang mabigla.

All are confined in semiprivate or private rooms and less na Philhealth.
Package includes PF of all MDS and newborn screening, bcg and hepa B and home meds .

My Choice Clinic -painless normal vaginal delivery 6,800p  ++
       NSD in hospitals        - 25k
       CS                                - 50k

charm1224

• Probationary
« Reply #215 on: January 02, 2017, 09:17:20 pm »
Im new here. I had 2 miscarriages last 2016. One was march at 8weeks and 2nd was dec at 20 weeks. Can you recommend an OB with specialization in this case? Thanks

piatos

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #216 on: January 03, 2017, 05:10:26 am »
I recommend my OB.  She is Dra. Stella Marie Jose sa PGH.  She is very accommodating and malumay magsalita.  Last time nung magpacheck up ako may nauna sa akin.  Ang tagal nila inabot siguro ng 30 minutes bago siya lumabas.  Nakikita ko sa window  na my  mga chart pa na ineexplain doon sa girl.  Narinig ko lang na ang sakit niya ay PCOS.  Ang consultation fee ay 500.  Try niyo sis.

charm1224

• Probationary
« Reply #217 on: January 03, 2017, 06:15:05 am »
Thank you sis.. will put it in my list.. but will not try to conceive pa soon.. the 2nd miscarriage was too painful..

win_foe

• GirlTalker
« Reply #218 on: January 24, 2017, 07:01:52 pm »
@charm1224 i had miscarriage in the past din, been consulting sa megaclinic sa megamall since covered ng hmo. pero after nun bumalik ako kay Dra. Agdamag ng Delgado (kamuning, qc area) since sya OB since dalaga pa ko. isang text ko lang in-advice-an nya kaagad ako how to proceed with the miscarriage things, sya na rin nag-D&C sa kin. mas alaga ako sa kanya. ndi nya ko minadali magconceive agad, made sure na healthy lang kami ni hubby. nung ready na kami saka nya kami ginawan ng tests, binigyan ng meds vits, et. marami lang syang patients so laging pila pero ok naman sya and experienced. 28months preggy now. praying for your healing sis :)

ciel0525

• Probationary
« Reply #219 on: March 07, 2017, 03:56:44 pm »
Hi anyone here can recommend po ng OB from Capitol Medical Center? Sana my Saturday clinic and motherly ang peg :) First time ko magpa-OB eh. Trying to conceive narin kami ni hubby.. Thanks in advance!

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close