watch now

Author Topic: Tarte Cosmetics  (Read 46214 times)

dreamweaver83

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2014, 01:15:47 pm »
Bringing this thread back to life! Has anyone tried the Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation? I wanna give it a try because it's paraben-free and I'm preggy right now. Also, Ingrid of Missglamorazzi in youtube raved about it. I'm not sure lang what shade to get. Up to now ba wala pa ring Tarte dito?

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2014, 01:19:37 pm »
^wala pa rin ako nakikita sis. online ko pa rin siya nabibili :(

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #142 on: February 18, 2014, 12:30:22 am »
I haven't read previous posts but is it only me or the tarte amazonian clay blushes doesn't stay long as it claims to be? Maigi pa yung thebalm ko hot mama stays on all day and its half the price.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #143 on: February 18, 2014, 12:39:22 am »
^
It's not just you, sis. :)

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #144 on: February 18, 2014, 11:47:41 am »
Has anyone tried the Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation? I wanna give it a try because it's paraben-free and I'm preggy right now.

I got this a couple of weeks ago and I think it's a good foundation for daily use. It looks very natural and it doesn't make my face itch (unlike other mineral makeup brands such as BE). Coverage is sheer to medium, although the box says it's full coverage.

I don't recommend the airbuki brush though - mine is a bit scratchy (or maybe I just got a lemon?). I use my sigma kabuki brushes instead.

^^Agree, the "12-hour staying power" is a joke.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #145 on: February 18, 2014, 01:08:48 pm »
sugardrop: buti nalang isa lang binili ko. Hindi ako masyado satisfied tsaka as for pigmentation hindi ko alam kung yung shade na nabili ko lang ba pero hindi siya pigmented

kayesl

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2014, 07:49:17 am »
ayun! may tarte thread pala. :)

was in Sephora y'day and wanted to ask the Beauty Consultant kung anong ok na foundation for me na madali lang ilagay. di pa ako masyado marunong mag-make up.  kaso naman yung mga chinese na inaayusan nya, sobrang mabusisi. mga 30mins yata na ako nagiintay, antagal!  eniweys, im undecided which to get:
colored clay CC primer;
Amazonian clay full coverage airbrush foundation;
Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation Broad Spectrum;
Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer Broad Spectrum ;

baka somebody could help me. i have oily skin and deep pores

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2014, 07:19:32 pm »
^ baka mga VIB members from sephora availing yung make-over meron kasi ganon mga free makeovers. Try mo pakuha ng Color IQ sakanila kasi it will give you brands ng foundation na may exact same match ng skin mo. I have oily skin din and this could be your best bet:

http://www.musingsofamuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Tarte-Amazonian-Clay-12-Hour-Full-Coverage-Foundation-SPF-15-Spring-2012.jpg

onyxwitch09

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #148 on: February 26, 2014, 12:23:24 pm »
I really want to try their amazonian clay foundation. Ang ganda kasi ng reviews.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #149 on: February 26, 2014, 02:25:34 pm »
baka somebody could help me. i have oily skin and deep pores

Sis, how about the bb tinted primer? Ganda ng oil control and really covers/blurs your pores.  ;D

Sana mag open na ang tarte here soon! Sobrang dami pang products nila na gusto ko itry. Esp lipsurgence in energy I'm curious kasi kung pano pagka-pink sakin.  ;D

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2014, 06:34:38 pm »
I want to try the Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation too since I'm thinking of going back to using powder/mineral foundation. Sana nga lang merong shade for light to medium skin with yellow undertones. ;D

kayesl

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #151 on: March 03, 2014, 08:15:35 pm »
thanks for the recos mga sis. finally was able to go to Sephora by myself (without my kulit daughter who wants to try everything there).  bought colored clay CC primer  kasi it is just the right coverage. yung iba daw kasi full coverage. ayaw ko naman yung parating parang naka-full make up. gusto ko tama lang.  and im loving it!  actually I tried it on that night and my daughter noticed kagad na it looks nice on me.  :)
syempre pa, dahil I was there opening at wala pang tao, nag-try na din ng iba iba pa nilang stuff.  bought also their Amazonian clay waterproof brow pencil.   i think it's not the best product for brows. pero pede na. 
also bought their waterproof mascara pero di ko pa nata-try talaga.  always in a hurry the past few days so konting make up lang.

susunod kong bibilhin yung Amazonian clay eye & cheek palette.  i like this palette kasi matte sya. ayaw ko nung shimmery.  i also only need the basic kasi hooded eyelid ako.  wala ding masyadong makikita...


honeyphie

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #152 on: March 05, 2014, 09:08:38 am »
A friend of mine gave me a tarte lipsurgence but it doesnt last long on my lips.. I still want my too cool for school liptint because it does last long. Buti na langa. Friend just gave it, iw anted pa naman sana yung charmed na lipsurgence pero am kinda thinking baka masayang lang pera ko..

vien1854

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2014, 01:20:47 pm »
I have the Amazonian Clay blushes as well, unfortunately, hindi true yung long staying power. Sakin, 3-4 hours max na, wala pa rin tatalo sa staying power ng the body shop cheek tint..

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #154 on: March 06, 2014, 03:41:00 pm »
want to try their stick blush naman. saw it sa isang online shop sa IG. mukhang nice shades nila. anyone tried it?

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #155 on: August 18, 2014, 10:29:30 pm »
I want to try the cheek stain in Fearless (the one Kathryn Bernardo uses) kaso at 1,500 baka di sulit. Anyone here used this recently? :)

chinitang_makulet

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #156 on: September 30, 2014, 01:04:29 am »
I super love their Amazonian Clay Foundation!

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #157 on: September 30, 2014, 12:00:24 pm »
Got the Tarte Pin Up Girl Palette Blush! yehey!

ettevyvi

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #158 on: October 01, 2014, 09:13:13 pm »
Di kinaya ng amazonian clay ang pagkaoily ng face ko. 3 hours lang wala na akong blush on :(

I like Park Ave Princess bronzer. The color is not light, enough for contour na din :)

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Tarte Cosmetics
« Reply #159 on: June 15, 2015, 09:25:11 am »
Sisses where do you buy your Tarte stash? I was looking kasi for Tarte BB tinted moisturizer. Thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close