I want to apologize for the long post. I just want to rant about Globe.
My husband applied for a change of plan for my phone last Friday. The account specialist failed to mention that there will be a 24 hour service disruption during the plan upgrade so I was surprised to find out yesterday that I couldn't send or receive text messages. I could call, but line was so choppy that you can't hear what the other person was saying. Contacts calling my phone also couldn't be recognized by my phone and ended up getting registered as "unknown". All along I thought there was something wrong with my phone. After I received several complaints from patients about their being unable to contact me, I asked my husband to call Globe and lo and behold, we were informed that they disabled my SMS services and my other basic services because of the plan upgrade. We demanded that it be restored ASAP and they did restore it within 30 minutes from the call.
Our next concern were the lost messages and the choppy "unknown" calls. I wanted to know if I can still get my lost messages and we were told that there was a possibility once the system upgrade was completed within the night. My husband asked to talk to a supervisor to make sure that the case would be escalated because I really needed to know who texted me (it would be impossible for me to send texts to all of my patients) but he was told that the Supervisor was out. We were assured by the Account specialist that everything will be restored by Saturday midnight.
We let it pass till this morning. The first thing I noticed was that my calls and my internet services have not been restored. So hubby called Globe again, only to be told that the escalation report was never filed and that the system upgrade was still not finished. This time, he got to talk to a supervisor. We asked to talk to Tech support and I was informed by their supervisor that, unfortunately, they cannot retrieve the messages sent to me yesterday because it was passed the 4 hour window period. Apparently after 4 hours, they delete all the messages stored in their system. Hay, hay, if we were informed about this last night instead of being told that everything will be sent once the upgrade was finished, we wouldn't have waited until this am to follow it up. Hay naku. The tech support also said they cannot help fix anything beyond settings on the phone and it was really the Account specialist who can help us but the tech supervisor did file an escalation report to help us out after we explained our situation.
An hour after the Account specialist supervisor called to verify if my basic services have been restored. When we said that it hasn't been restored, we were assured that it would be restored within an hour.
Hours passed and several calls and another supervisor, nothing has been restored. We asked to talk to their escalation team already but apparently, you can only contact them through email. Wala raw phones ang escalation team! Hay!

After following up for several hours, now naman, they told us to wait 24 hours again for the escalation team to act on it! The first escalation report was filed at 9 am so dapat 9 am tomorrow, naayos na. So that means more than 48 hours of no basic services due to their lousy service!
In the first place, if we were informed about the system disruption, I would not have allowed my hubby to upgrade my plan. And also, if that first account specialist filed an escalation report last night, e di sana, restored na ang basic services ko. Hay!
At saan ka nakakita na telecommunications company na walang way to contact by phone ang escalation team?
My goodness talaga
