Author Topic: Feeling unpretty - advice?  (Read 30767 times)

piatos

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Feeling unpretty - advice?
« Reply #120 on: May 05, 2016, 09:32:49 pm »
ako naman i'm not happy with my square face kahit anong gawin kong diet ang laki ng mukha ko hahah

boo.dha

• GirlTalker
« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2016, 07:10:28 pm »
^ Sabi nga hung first transgender politician, the Atenean Jesuits told that our bodies are just like shells.  What's important is what's inside.  If you believe you can become a better person by improving your outer appearance, by all means go ahead and do it.  May VLift na tinatawag (siguro para Vshape), and others use botox to make the shape face more oval.

I have days when I feel unpretty too.  I make an effort to wear makeup and something nice and new to wear para positive lagi.

Kailarueluka

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I am bOrEd!!!!
    • Follow my extra ordinary journey
« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2016, 10:36:55 am »
im working in singapore where lots of people are fair complexion, fine straight hair and slim even without diet. (nakakainggit)
i tend to compare myself before them, im short, morena, wavy hair and chubby.  ;D
i feel really unpretty but after living here for 10 years. i get used to it. not for being unpretty.  ::)
i get used to the people around me. and i think im kinda unique here that i get to stand out.
imagine them sun bathing for hours just to get that sun kissed color while i have it all along!
short means cute and no guys will like ladies taller than them!
i tried to loose weight but after giving birth its really hard to loose specially when i get to eat the tira of my child! hahaha!!!!

its all about prospective. how you see the situation.
they have the looks, i have the brains!  ;D
my hubby also makes me feel secure by telling me that im still pretty and all. although i know its only bola but its nice to know that he still finds me attractive.

yannuh

• Super GirlTalker
  • Trust in His timing.
« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2016, 07:38:40 am »
Magdress up ako tapos OK na ulit ako:D Minsan dumadating talaga eto lalo pag malapit na si AF. Last weekend, nagpaayos ako hair para maiba naman haha
just know you can :)

kaiz

• Super GirlTalker
  • My Son, My Happiness, My Life
    • WACKER e-Store
« Reply #124 on: July 22, 2016, 08:59:43 am »
wear red lipstick. instant booster :)
..true strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone else is expecting you to fall apart..

..i am your mona lisa..

threehundredquotes.blogspot.com

cosmochick

• Not Your Average
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #125 on: August 15, 2016, 05:14:44 pm »
Red lipstick for me too.

and wearing yellow or red clothes. I feel pretty in those colors.
I want a life that sizzles and pops and makes me laugh out loud.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close