watch now

Author Topic: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.  (Read 67387 times)

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #140 on: August 23, 2015, 04:22:29 am »
Lahat nadaan sa matinding panalangin at dasal, araw arawin mo at luhuran mo na kung kinakailangan. Just believe that God will bring you to the right man who will love you and love your kid more than his own.

Basta si God ang nagbigay sayo then it is your Mr. Right dapat lahat may panalangin.

mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #141 on: August 23, 2015, 07:01:22 am »
^couldnt agree more. Maybe yung mga single moms nga ang mas dapat magtaas or tumaas ang standards kasi 2 na sila ng kid nya na icoconsider nya how to be treated. Just be patient on waiting this kind of man. But it will surely come. Kung para sayo, para sayo.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #142 on: August 23, 2015, 07:48:28 pm »
Lahat nadaan sa matinding panalangin at dasal, araw arawin mo at luhuran mo na kung kinakailangan. Just believe that God will bring you to the right man who will love you and love your kid more than his own.

Basta si God ang nagbigay sayo then it is your Mr. Right dapat lahat may panalangin.

^ this is it! yung iba pa nga nagpapatirapa pa eh. pero once bliness ka naman ni God sobrang worth it.

Raserei

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #143 on: August 24, 2015, 07:29:05 am »
Of course! I am a single mom with a sweet 9-year old daughter. She was 4 years old when I started my relationship with my boyfriend and I've recently started preparing for our wedding next year.  ;D

Siguro sa mga single moms...don't lose hope. But don't expect too much either. Ang mahirap kase yung mawala focus sa anak mo and be engrossed in finding that guy. Give more attention to your child and pag may dumating eh di good pero kung wala then just be happy you have your child with you.

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #144 on: August 26, 2015, 04:02:50 am »
for mga sisses that might not understand their situation right now, do not worry God is preparing something big for you, more than being worried, feel more excited about what is to come in your life, because when it is being prayed for it is really going to be something very good!

This does not only applies to love life kahit saang aspect ng life.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2015, 08:11:59 am »

I just noticed the title of this thread... Single mom with completely single guy.

Tanong ko lang why dapat criteria ay single yung guy? If we put a premium to single men over divorced/widowed, malamang we also put down single moms are lesser than completely single ladies?


donya_dyosa

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2015, 02:36:02 am »
Naging mom ako nung 19 ako., became single mom nung 21. Halos lahat ng nagkainterest sakin single "wala pang anak"" na guys... Sabi ko nga mga motherf***er sila hehe.. 24 ako when i met my hubby 30 na siya that time. Marrying age na siya at ako naman tired na magiba iba ng bf. Jusko nanay nako di na pwede paplay girl.. So eto kasal na kami, hehe..


ayi0119

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2015, 08:52:39 am »
Yun brother ko love na love nya yun GF nya na single mom.. and he loves her daughter too! :)

Yun ate ko naman, single mom sya.. may bf na sya ngayon at nagka-anak na din sila.. they love each other. :)

mitch_daily

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #148 on: August 27, 2016, 11:41:25 pm »
Yes

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #149 on: August 28, 2016, 09:07:06 am »
Ingat lang din mga sis if you're a single mom with a daughter. mahirap kasi pag babae anak mo and mag aasawa ka pa. lalo na sa panahon ngayon na madaming rape cases na ngyayari. karamihan step dad lagi ang rapist.  kaya to be sure for me ha, kung makakaya lang din tiiisin na walang partner tiisin na lang, until lumaki ang bata at magdalaga na kaya na niyang protektahan sarili nila. just my POV.

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #150 on: August 29, 2016, 12:19:46 pm »
of course possible. After namin maghiwalay ng dad ng anak ko nagka bf ako single guy pinoy, first date pa lang i told him i have a kid na our relationship lasted for 2years. 3 years later i met my current bf foreigner naman 2nd date ko sinabi na may kid nako he's single never married and no kid.

Although kung ako lang sana I prefer a guy na may kid(s) na para kung magka tuluyan kame wala nang pressure to have our own child. I want to focus on my business now that my son is all grown up. Hands on kasi ako never siya nagka yaya so ako lahat.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2016, 02:08:24 am »
Of course! It can be a bit of a challenge finding that in the Philippines but they do exist. I prefer a guy with kids though. That way he can relate to what I am going through.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 02:10:06 am by kvandenhaak »

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2016, 09:22:33 pm »
I think its possible, baka lang di pa nagku krus landas naming 2 :)

I actually know a few single moms who got married and had kids with their new husbands.

Its also true na mas madali makarelate sa single dad din, I don't mind as long as he's not married, widowed or divorced.

My daughter is entering tween stage, yan din ang takot ko na mangyari sa kanya. So for now, enjoy nalang muna being single mom.


cindy_rella

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #153 on: September 19, 2016, 07:06:33 pm »
Oo naman, friend ko hiwalay sa asawa, may anak y yo,nakahanap ng binata,may matinong work at bata sa kanya ng 8 years. Love knows no boundaries!

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #154 on: September 21, 2016, 03:32:08 pm »
^ Sis Filipino yung napangasawa ng friend mo? I'm just curious..

I have an Egyptian colleague who's pursuing me, younger by 10 years sa akin. Single and he seemed really firm about liking me. Sabi ko stop pursuing me na kasi he's way too young and although I shouldn't care what people will say, pag babae kasi yung matanda iba yung dating.. Hindi naman ako matanda tignan, parang late 20s lang compared to him na 25.

Naku ang litanya nya why we should be together ang haba lang. He said I'm the one na for him. I told him I want to explore more and date other people. He puts in the effort talaga sometimes too much na nga. But Willing to wait ang bagets. I don't know for how long. Enjoy pa ko being single e


jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #155 on: October 19, 2016, 02:13:30 am »
5 years ago, I had a crush on a single mom. It didn't materialize so I told myself not to pursue a single mom ever again. Fast forward to the present, I had a crush on a girl and got to know her a lot. Then, she dropped the big news - she has a kid. For a moment, I was confused but I quickly snapped back to reality. It doesn't matter if she's a single mom. I really like her and I want to pursue her and I'm old enough to be a dad anyway. So, yes, a single guy can love a single mom. I just hope this single mom doesn't reject me this time.  :)

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #156 on: October 20, 2016, 02:07:57 am »
^Na-lock yung isang thread so di ko ma-replyan. But you asked kung sino ba ang mas mamahalin ng isang single mom, ang anak nya or the new guy? Well, that's like asking a family man kung alin mas mahal nya, anak or asawa nya? There's different kinds of love. In this case, it's Eros and Storge. Magkaibang level and you can't compare the two. Ang pangtingin ko sa magiging jowa ko is different from how I treat my son. Ang romantic feeling hindi pwedeng i-compare sa pagmamahal ko sa anak ko. So there should be really no competition. My BF should not come in between me and my son. My son shouldn't come in between me and my future BF. But at this point, it's important that the guy is willing to be a father to my son because he will be if things become really serious. Package deal talaga, there's really no choice. Tutal naman he will be living on his own after a few years.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #157 on: October 20, 2016, 11:57:54 pm »
^ Well, here comes the dilemma. The ex will always be in the picture because he is the biological father of the kid. I don't mind the combo package but the ex wants to support and see his son grow up. That's something I cannot deny the kid with no matter how uncomfortable the situation may be. Either way, go pa rin! Hahaha

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #158 on: October 21, 2016, 12:42:26 am »
^Then that's excellent. Besides, the father should really be involved with the kid in whatever way he can. Doesn't mean kelangan magkakasama kayong lahat sa lahat ng pupuntahan. At least, me time kayo sa isa't isa ni girl when the kid is with his dad and you won't have to shoulder everything. In my case,  I see my ex's GF pero never akong naging uncomfortable kasi wala na akong pakialam kay ex..lol! Magiging problema lang naman yan if he is going to give her a hard time moving on.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #159 on: October 21, 2016, 03:51:36 am »
^ My problem is I may no longer be able to travel with her considering she has to take care of her kid. Weird naman if we're dating tapos kasama yung kid... Haha. Anyway, I still want to know what she thinks of me first. Mukhang I'll have to get out of my comfort zone yet again. Haha. Which will you choose, love or career?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close