watch now

Author Topic: Tropical Hut :)  (Read 17314 times)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Tropical Hut :)
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2014, 09:00:29 pm »
I agree that their outlets are mostly poorly maintained. Love their food but I whenever we go here, we just order food for take out cus nakakailang kumain sa loob (Q-plaza branch).

Just a funny story about Tropical Hut. So couple of months back, we were catching up on Game of Thrones and I asked my husband to get us some burgers at Tropical. It was around 1-ish in the morning and I was so badly craving for their double cheeseburger. So my husband drove there and pagbalik nya, we continued watching. As I bit into my burger, I told my husband how dismayed I was kase parang ang nipis na ng patty, na parang nasa gitna na lang yata sya ng burger. It was strangely thin too, for a double cheeseburger. So I checked it and I was so shocked to see that my burger was just merely BUNS. Walang laman. I didn't know if I was upset or amused.

So hubby drove back (diba napaka inconvenient). Pagpasok nya, pinakita nya sa manager yung burger, sabe daw ni manager 'ay walang laman.' Kalerks. In fairness, pinalitan naman ng 2 double cheeseburgers. Sabe ko kay hubby check nya muna kung may patty talaga bago sya umalis.
 ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close