watch now

Author Topic: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment  (Read 328474 times)

phexchanger

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #520 on: February 11, 2015, 04:18:39 pm »
pinatry ko hubby ko, 10 sessions. hindi effective

ana mimi

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #521 on: February 11, 2015, 11:18:56 pm »
awww. sad to hear naman na hindi effective. gusto ko pa naman try. pero I wanna try pa rin. just need to find the right clinic for the lipocavi+ RF sessions

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #522 on: February 15, 2015, 11:32:19 am »
Sis, dapat sabayan mo din sya ng exercise and proper diet para um-effect talaga  :P

ramsmom

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #523 on: February 16, 2015, 03:11:20 pm »
Sis meron na bang bumili dito ng RF machine at sa house nalang mag rf? Plan kasi namin ng sis ko since mapapakinabangan naman unlimited pa. Hehe

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #524 on: February 19, 2015, 11:07:09 pm »
may nakapagtry na ba ng Cryolipolysis or CoolSculpting? Parang mas promising siya than lipcav. gusto ko i-try yun sa D' Spa Skin Center (nasa Metrodeal). maganda kaya yun machine na gamit?

enzicey

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #525 on: February 25, 2015, 10:26:16 am »
I tried cryolipolysis last year, and it wasn't effective.  Or hindi lang effective yung machine na gamit? I had 3 sessions done (1 hr/session) at a clinic inside Emerald Tower (forgot the name).  Package yung kinuha ko around 4k for 3 sessions, ang sabi it would take a month bago mo makita improvement provided na maayos diet mo.. i didn't see any improvement at all.. had it done sa arms, tummy and thighs. 

I still would recommend lipo cavitation + rf pero importante na properly trained yung "beauty techs" or nurse na magpperform. Usually sa dealsites ko naaavail yung mga services and I've tried several clinics na.  Im posting the clinics that i would and would not recommend.

enzicey

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #526 on: February 25, 2015, 10:26:56 am »
RECOMMENDED!

1. SkinRejuve (OSMA bldg. Ortigas)  - usually offers cavitation and rf in packages (e.g 20 sessions of rf/cavi for 4k).  Each session is 20 minutes.  What I love about them is that almost all "beauty techs" who handled me are well trained, alam nila how to apply the procedure in the most effective way.  They also offer hot tea while you're waiting or after your session, and you can ask for more :D

2. PowerPeel (Medical Plaza Ortigas) - around 250 per session, may mga packages din at lower rates.
Cons: Hindi ganun ka"hygienic" ang ambiance ng clinic.  You may find small cockroaches around paminsanminsan...
You should also monitor yung time, kasi minsan 15 mins minsan 20 mins yung session depende sa "nurse".  It should be 20 mins, or at least you should clarify.  Hindi rin parepareho yung pagperform ng procedure ng mga nurses, merong mabibilis yung stroke with little pressure... meron yung dahan dahan magrub with just enough pressure (which is more effective to blast fat cells).
Pro:  I'd say highly effective yung gamit nilang machine. 

3. CosMedics (LGC Bldg. Q. Ave.) - RF: 200 per session (promo from metrodeal). Last 2012 pa yung treatment ko dito pero I clearly remember how I was astonished with the result after 3 or 4 sessions.  Had RF done sa back.

enzicey

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #527 on: February 25, 2015, 10:27:27 am »
NOT RECOMMENDED!

1. Aesthetic Hub (Eton Cyberpod) - You may still find their deal sa metrodeal at macconfuse ka sa terms. i swear.  Advertisement says, RF or Cavi for only P99 for 20 mins per session.  I bought more than 10 vouchers and I ended up selling the vouchers to my friend for P50 each. Here's why:

I called them and booked for cavi + RF to be done sa arms.
Nung pumunta ko sa clinic inexplain nila yung conditions.  Yung voucher ko na P99 is good for 1 session sa isang body part, for only 15 minutes. Right. But here's the catch, I want to have it done sa arms ko pero yung isang voucher ko will only be valid sa isang side ng isang arm ko. Pretty complicated? Well for them, 1 body part is 1 side of your arm either inner or outer, and lower or upper. So lumalabas, your 1 arm has "4" parts.  So both arms have "8 " parts. And 1 voucher is just valid for 1 part. 

What makes it more complicated?  They said they can only perform max of 15 minutes cavitation sa isang VISIT.  So if you wish to have cavitation sa arms, here's how they break down the procedure:

Cavitation on both upper arms, inner and outer parts:
1st Part: Inner upper right arm - 1 voucher = 3.75 minutes
2nd Part: Outer upper right arm - 1 voucher = 3.75 minutes
3rd Part: Inner upper left arm - 1 voucher = 3.75 minutes
4th Part: Outer upper left arm - 1 voucher = 3.75 minutes

Total of 4 vouchers. Total of 15 minutes on all parts.


2. Radianz Clinic (Megaplaza Ortigas) - my friend found the deal in metrodeal and asked me to buy it for her for convenience.  We only bought 1 voucher para matest lang.  When she went to Radianz, she only had the treatment for 10 mins total. That's 5 minutes per arm.  I don't believe that 5 minutes on each arm will be effective.  Besides, what was posted on the deal was that session would be 20 minutes.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 11:01:14 am by enzicey »

enzicey

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #528 on: February 25, 2015, 10:59:21 am »
Oh and another problem with Aesthetic Hub?

When I scheduled my 2nd visit, Thursday 1PM, booked a week before. The day before my schedule I  called them up again to re-confirm my appointment and they did confirm. Come Thursday, at around 12NN, they texted me saying that they were moving my appointment to Sunday because my assigned nurse didn't come to work.  Yeah, that's another condition to make things even more complex as it already is, kung sino daw ang nurse na naghandle sayo, yun lang ang nurse na pwedeng maassign sayo forever.  BUT, during my first visit, I asked the "nurse" what her name was and if she'd be the one to perform the treatment on me on my next visits, she said "NO".

I replied to their text message, told them that other nurse can do the treatment then, besides I was booked for 1PM.  And the fact that they only have 1 RF and I cavitation machine, which is also the reason why they cannot book multiple clients at a time, there is no other good reason to move the appointment.  Cause if that is the case, may ibang nurse na pwedeng mag take charge at my appointed time. Common sense.  But they insisted on their alibis and even made up this outrageous excuse: "Hindi po kasi pwedeng tuloy tuloy ang gamit ng machine kasi baka bumigay po.  Monday na lang po kayo i-schedule kung hindi po kayo pwede ng Sunday." I know right. At hindi man lang sila marunong mag-apologize.

Oh and I learned later that day that my friend was at the clinic from 12-12:30. She told her nurse that her friend (which is Me) was booked at 1PM, and her nurse said she can take charge of my treatment. when my friend's treatment was over, she overheard from the reception nagrreview ng appointment list yung mga staff, the girl na maitim, matangkad, not sure kung supervisor sya but she seems to have so much authority, she was pointing at the list and my friend heard her "Etong Lorna.. alisin mo to dito, para makasingit to." Tapos may narinig pa daw friend ko na pinapaalis daw si "Lorna" sa list kasi mataray daw saka nagmumura pa.

Hindi ako yung Lorna, pero that simply proves na mga certified a**holes sila. Beware of Aesthetic Hub at Eton Cyberpod, Oritgas Ave.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 11:04:17 am by enzicey »

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #529 on: February 25, 2015, 11:50:24 am »
^grabe naman yan clinic na yan. scam yan ah. total of 4 vouchers magagamit mo lagi. I wanna try SkinRejuve or Power Peel, sakto nasa Ortigas area lang ako :)

enzicey

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #530 on: February 25, 2015, 03:12:38 pm »
^grabe naman yan clinic na yan. scam yan ah. total of 4 vouchers magagamit mo lagi. I wanna try SkinRejuve or Power Peel, sakto nasa Ortigas area lang ako :)

Ako din sis, gusto ko sana bumalik Skin Rejuve or PowerPeel para ipa-cavi/rf arms ko.. kaso kailngan magcommute pa papunta dun.  Dati kasi sa OSMA lang office namin, kaya madali lang sila puntahan, same bldg lang Skin Rejuve, tapos few minutes walk sa Medical Plaza. Ngayon lumipat na kaming office bldg near Galleria, wala pa ko matagpuang clinic na kasing-okay ng Skin Rejuve or PowerPeel nearby.

annelindog

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #531 on: February 27, 2015, 02:00:55 am »
Hi sisters, ask ko lang po kung pwede ba ipa'RF ang legs? If not can you recommend anything na nakakliit ng legs? TIA!

rae

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #532 on: February 28, 2015, 05:20:23 am »
^ It depends if the reason why your legs are big is because of fat. Kapag fat, baka kaya. Pero kapag muscle -- acceptance lang ang magwowork, haha, I can relate to you :P

Extreme measures = surgery and muscle wasting (yung tipong i-eexercise mo yung legs mo everyday so that it won't have a chance to recover and get big, parang you'll be tearing your leg muscles apart)

annelindog

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #533 on: February 28, 2015, 05:46:00 am »
^Sis rae natawa ako dun sa acceptance lang mag wowork, lol! Super payat ako, kaso maskulado ang legs ko, sabi ng friends ko hindi naman daw masyado, pero kasi inggit ako dun sa mga skinny legs eh, yun bang kahit naka highheels na hindi pa din galit ang mangga sa legs.  :)

ana mimi

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #534 on: February 28, 2015, 07:02:36 am »
Nagiipon pa ako ng pera para sa RF and Lipocavitation Treatment na ito, kukuha na ako ng package, sana di ako ma disappoint

tealover

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #535 on: March 01, 2015, 12:58:55 pm »
I've tried RF treatments in the past for face contouring. It's okay but it takes too long to see the effect. My cheeks have always been on the chubby side even if I regularly exercise and watch my food intake. :(

My derma suggested botox then Venus Freeze after. Is there anyone here who have tried using this machine? I did my research and same daw kasi with Belo yung machine nila and upgraded ang technology for fat blasting. :)

enzicey

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #536 on: March 05, 2015, 10:52:55 pm »
tried it, didn't work :'( sa lahat ng body parts na napa-rf at cavi ko, thighs lang wala ko nakitang improvement .. i dont know about others.  pero mukang kailngan tlg pumayat all over. Pero on a side note, i find malapad na thighs sexy :D kairita lang when they clap and hit each other when walking
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 06:31:51 pm by enzicey »

ajcruz

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #537 on: March 16, 2015, 10:08:33 am »
Im having a weekly Cavitation sa JW and I didn't see a significant change in terms of the scale - pero I see improvement naman (tummy area lang) I have like a pouch na nung bumaba ako ng hagdan kumukunoy parang jelatin haha naglosen naman + diet talaga mas effective. I thought that I will have RF na but once I have more loose skin na ;) loose fats pa e hehe so continue with Cavi muna

tealover

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #538 on: April 18, 2015, 06:42:00 pm »
I've tried the Venus Freeze treatment at the skin clinic where I'm having most of my pampa-arte. :) Pricey sa Belo eh, 8,900+ per session. Sa kanila it's waaay cheaper lang so yun. The procedure lasted for 30mins (15 mins. each side). The therapist did the half of my face muna, she applied glycerin gel (ang bango in fairness) then moved this tiny probe in gliding and rotating motion, it was warm and relaxing. After doing the left side, I looked in the mirror and I noticed that it really lifted and lumiit yung cheek part since yun naman talaga ang concern ko. Personally, I loved the treatment kasi drastic ang effect and nakaka-relax. Will definitely do it again. :)

enzicey

  • Guest
Re: liposculpt cavitation or radio frequency slimming treatment
« Reply #539 on: April 23, 2015, 04:44:04 pm »
^Hi Sis, anong clinic? Meron din bang venus sculpt or something like cavitation din? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close