Author Topic: When and where was your last trip and how was it? (Thread3)  (Read 84285 times)

rics

• Super GirlTalker
Re: When and where was your last trip and how was it? (Thread3)
« Reply #580 on: August 09, 2018, 08:56:06 am »
^we stayed at Grand Bahia Principe Akumal.
It was a long stretch of beach pero our part was kept clean, walang seaweed. Meron pero konti lang, and those that were washed ashore, the hotel has staff raking/piling it then would use a wheelbarrow to haul it away.  On the other stretch of the beach, gumagamit ng ng smaller tractor to haul the seaweed kasi and dami.

Tulum is also quite near our hotel but we opted to go to Coba instead and then we visited a cenote.
-- If the only prayer you say in your life is "Thank you Lord," that would suffice. --

yabutize

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #581 on: August 11, 2018, 06:45:34 am »
We also wanted to go to Coba kaso short on time na kami. When you were there ba, sobrang init din? All I did was hang out by the pool and sip Mojitos all day long. Sobrang humid! Lol.

Tulum was amazing. We got lucky with our guide kasi he made the tour so much more fun and interesting. Madaming trivia and group participation. We truly enjoyed it. My kids were dressed up ready to swim din sana by their beach pero malala yung seaweed problem nila there. And the smell was horrendous. Nonetheless, we had a great time. Super expensive lang ng food dun sa tourist area (as expected). Parang same price nung nag-Europe kami! No exagg.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 06:48:04 am by yabutize »

rics

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #582 on: August 11, 2018, 09:38:01 am »
Yes it was hot and humid. We went to the Dominican Republic same time last year parang mas mainit pa doon but there were days na umuulan at night so medyo presko. It never rained a drop the whole time we re at Mx.

Kami naman baligtad, we were at the beach the whole time we were there, went to the pool only twice. 

Coba was nice kasi it is inside a forest so meron shade, next time I wanted to go to Ek Balam and Chichen Itza but would probably stay at Playa or isla Mujeres para wala masyadong seaweed.
-- If the only prayer you say in your life is "Thank you Lord," that would suffice. --

Bagluvah

• GirlTalker
    • The Beauty Krew
« Reply #583 on: August 13, 2018, 01:25:51 am »
This year, Asia (MNL, SG and KL) 1 month,  East Coast (Florida, Disney and Universal, roadtrip!) Toronto and Montreal 1 month trip,  Then Europe 12 countries in 2 months, then road trip 1 month sa West Coast (Cali and LV, hindi natuloy Vancouver and Seattle dahil nagka hives ako 2x ako na ER) then this 8/21, sa Australia
Please follow, like and subscribe to my YouTube channel, I feature a variety of video tutorial compilations for all things beauty: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCru1TmJA1EwwH8YWzdjEEiA

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/thebeautykrew/

Tumblrista

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #584 on: August 15, 2018, 12:59:35 pm »
August 5-8 - Siargao. Chill ambiance. Weather was also good.

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #585 on: October 05, 2018, 08:52:51 am »
Aug 1-8 Tokyo. Definitely my favorite destination, everytime I go back there's always lots of things to do
Sep 28 to Oct 1 Bangkok. Business trip. Literally felt like I was in Makati hehe! But love their food, natuwa ako. Also went shopping a ton, ang cute ng mga local brand apparels nila.
...all adventurous women do.

curlylass

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #586 on: October 05, 2018, 02:12:46 pm »
Sept 4-10, Siargao. It was superb!!! I love love love the island vibes. Food is pricey and bakit ang konti lang ng seafood dun? Dami variety of food tho pero seafood talaga hinanap hanap ko. Locals are very friendly din. Would definitely go back.

wahineee

« Reply #587 on: October 12, 2018, 05:38:32 pm »
^ Siargao is <3

September 28 to October 5, I was in Siargao. It was my second time there, first time was in July of this year. Na-sepanx ako so bumalik agad ako. During my first time, I did almost all the tours except for Bucas Grande so pagbalik ko, yun na lang pinuntahan ko.

For the rest of the days that I was there, I just surfed, chilled and hung out with local surfers, and partied during the night.

Pricey talaga sa Siargao. To save, I suggest staying at hostels because they're cheap. You can even cook there. For fresh seafood, madami sa local market and cheap too. For sulit tours, contact Kuya Bebot (search nyo sa FB), super legit na mura yung tour packages nya with no hidden charges and ang sarap ng food na included sa tour package (may pork, fish, daing, shrimp, fruits). :)

curlylass

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #588 on: October 14, 2018, 02:05:48 pm »
^Nung namalengke kami, wala masyadong offered na seafood kaya medyo nadisappoint kami. Buti na lang marami din talagang restos na masarap yung mga food. :))

Tumblrista

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #589 on: October 19, 2018, 04:56:35 pm »
Coron last September 17-20 - Great weather plus amazing natural landscapes. Foods were kinda pricey, though.

Taiwan (October 16-19) - Milk tea galore!  :D Cold weather because it's raining most of the time. Lots of nice places and attractions.  Nakaka-inggit 'yung railway system nila - how I wish ganito rin sa atin.

ms.holly

• GirlTalker
« Reply #590 on: October 24, 2018, 11:38:56 am »
october 1st week
Beijing - wow super ganda pala ng beijing with the right weather and the food is delicious
just an advise if its a national holiday avoid the crowded tourist areas like great wall or forbidden city
go for the less crowded tourist sites so you can enjoy it more  :)

Shanghai
so international and modern. Its amazing how advanced shanghai is I can say its even better than Japan. Always my advise when going to CHina just avoid the super crowded tourist sites and Im sure you will enjoy it, China is so big so many places to see dont just stick to the popular places.   

Disneyland! grabe ang swerte namen pa end na kase yumh holiday so konti lang ang tao as in the lines were shorter than that in enchanted kingdom and my fast pass pa sila so the likes of TRON and Pirates of the Caribbean 10 to 15 minutes lang kame pumila.
super saya and ang ganda ng fireworks

I have to say i enjoyed my trip so much maybe because I have a lot of local friends so they knew where to go and when iba talaga itinerary ng tourist sa may kasamang local they really know where the best places and dining spots are. China is really an unexplored beauty 
The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close