We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
It is a very sad day for our whole family. We were excited to know the gender of our baby as we waited for our turn in the ultrasound room. I just changed my doctor since my husband is leaving tom for Hongkong so I must stay with my parents in Pampanga. Our 19 week-old baby is suffering from fetal ascites (massive). All the body parts, organs, cardiac activity are normal but what is disturbing is the massive tummy full of unknown fluids. We asked the doctor if our baby will be able to survive but she could not give us a straight answer as one of her patient's baby died in her womb at 28 weeks for the same reason. My mom went to the Blessed Sacrament to offer prayers for our little baby boy. I've been crying the whole day and husband is leaving tom so we can't help but to feel gloomy after our check-up. I am praying that our baby will survive.