We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^I think mine was a rare case coz it started showing battery problems in less than a year, but now that it has its battery replaced, it's working fine Its very easy to use sis, even for not tech savy user. I dont have an iPad so I cant compare the two, but Im really happy coz it's also my phone aside from a device where I can surf, watch movies, check emails etc etc and the size is just right, in my opinion.
so glad that my tab is fixed needed a new battery lang pala, kala ko dead na talaga cya.