watch now

Author Topic: Cyleina Organic Soaps & Moisturizers ~Thread 14~  (Read 115623 times)

zhie17lovato

  • Guest
Re: Cyleina Organic Soaps & Moisturizers ~Thread 14~
« Reply #360 on: May 10, 2015, 09:22:15 pm »
Newbie here... gumamit ako ng black pearl hoping n mawala ang scars ko and to cut the chemicals I'm using sa face... After 3 days naging super rough ang skin ko at may mga pimples... may maliliit at may malaki din... worst skin ever na naexp. ko. Pahinga ng 2 days ang face... ginamit ang products ng derma... okay nawala yung maliliit pero yung malaki andun p din... then I'm trying ulit.. I'm still hoping that it will work for me. So first day ko ulet magtry ngayun... I'll keep you posted.

contented

  • Guest
Re: Cyleina Organic Soaps & Moisturizers ~Thread 14~
« Reply #361 on: June 28, 2015, 03:39:27 pm »
hi po ask naman mga sis meron pa din bang cyleina black pearl? saan kaya pwede makabili?

contented

  • Guest
Re: Cyleina Organic Soaps & Moisturizers ~Thread 14~
« Reply #362 on: June 28, 2015, 03:51:48 pm »
talaga, e online seller sis may marecommend ka?

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Cyleina Organic Soaps & Moisturizers ~Thread 14~
« Reply #363 on: June 28, 2015, 06:38:47 pm »
i haven't backread, pero i'm just curious if anyone knows how organic, yung "organic" claim ng cyleina, i mean, do they really get their ingredients fresh from an organic farm? like yung strawberries and cocoa, etc.. and if so, saan? just wondering..  ::)

ang alam ko, hindi ibig sabihin ay natural agad kapag organic ang nakalagay.

May organic na chemicals. May organic na natural. Organic molecules can also be made by chemical reactions that don't involve life.

Example ng organic chemical reaction  :
Most polymers (a category that includes all plastics and rubbers), are organic synthetic or semi-synthetic compounds.

Andaming sellers marketing their products as organic and natural ngayon. I also wonder how natural and organic their products are

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Cyleina Organic Soaps & Moisturizers ~Thread 14~
« Reply #364 on: July 02, 2015, 08:57:27 am »
sis contented, alam ko sa watsons may black pearl.

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: Cyleina Organic Soaps & Moisturizers ~Thread 14~
« Reply #365 on: January 14, 2018, 02:53:55 pm »
Tagal na pala since last post about Cyleina.  I bought the Black Pearl soap kanina sa Watsons.  Natuwa ako kasi may maliit na size, perfect since first time to try it.  I've been using their Rice Bran soap for my chicken skin sa arms and nakatulong sya to lessen the bumps.  Eto BP balak ko gamitin on my face kasi lately may stubborn pimples ako sa chin kainis. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close