watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Spartacus  (Read 74873 times)

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2012, 09:02:29 pm »
Was able to watch na, 50something minutes total yung first episode ng Vengeance. Yup, was right to assess Liam is just as good as Andy in the role. Galing! Matutuwa si Andy sa kanya. =) And I think I will like the story of Vengeance than the first two Spartacus.

BTW, the first episode was officially out since Friday pala, by Starz (the channel), free on their website. =)

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #181 on: January 23, 2012, 09:34:37 pm »
^wow that's nice, thanks for the info sis.. excited na to watch, can't wait to finish my download..

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #182 on: January 23, 2012, 10:01:18 pm »
Is watching Spartacus: Vengeance right now. Just like the previous 2, ang bigat bigat sa loob ang mga turning of events.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #183 on: January 24, 2012, 12:04:58 am »
I just finished watching episode 1 of season 2, as good Liam is as Spartacus its still bittersweet for me to watch, I guess cause I still see Andy acting his parts?

I felt bad for those guys in the brothel. from pleasure to dying lol pero nadiri ako sa mga scenes dun. Mas napapikit pa ako than the gore scenes haha

Si Spartacus kaya tatay ng baby ni Ilithyia?

Kailan kaya lalabas si Gannicus?

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #184 on: January 24, 2012, 12:30:26 am »
^grabe super tagal ng DL ko bukas ko pa to mapapanood, super excited na ko

and I can't wait to see Gannicus

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #185 on: January 24, 2012, 12:34:26 am »
medyo nakalimutan ko na yung ibang nangyari sa Season 1, pero hindi ko masyado feel yung other gladiators. I miss the gay dude that batiatus killed. The tall guy with long hair, si Barca ba yun?

I wonder what happened to the crippled prick dude, si Asher?

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #186 on: January 24, 2012, 12:41:06 am »
^yup, barca, about the crippled guy, he is still alive maybe we will see him on the next episodes, i hate that guy.. :D

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #187 on: January 24, 2012, 12:44:25 am »
^yeah I know hes still alive I wonder whats he up to, probably sucking up to someone and planning some revenge or how to sneak up on Crixus

pero wag ka rin masyado maexcite manood sis, kasi after mo mapanood episode 1 ang hassle 2 weeks wait for next episode naman. haha though sana next episode andyan na si Gannicus

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #188 on: January 24, 2012, 12:47:36 am »
^so true, but i can't help it.. and hopefully nasa next episode na si Gannicus..

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #189 on: January 24, 2012, 05:01:49 am »

Si Spartacus kaya tatay ng baby ni Ilithyia?


Hala oo nga no....nakalimutan ko na ibang scenes sa Season 1 rin, but if it's him, pandagdag sa tension! Hehe.

I was eating wafers while watching. What the eff talaga, parang nasuka tuloy ako with the scene in the brothel, hindi ko rin ma-take. But get ko naman they can't take those parts away from the show kahit magprotesta ako hehe, kelangan realistic nga and portray that period where many of them were actually savages.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #190 on: January 24, 2012, 09:49:06 am »
^inisip ko it could be Spartacus' dahil ang intense ng moment nila nun, and of course it add more drama factor.


heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #191 on: January 24, 2012, 10:07:03 am »
^naku mas maganda nga kung anak ni Spartacus yun.. (pero di ko pa napapanood, later sana)

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #192 on: January 25, 2012, 12:22:24 am »
just finished watching the first episode and it was heartbreaking, I can't believe it pero namiss ko yung goreness ng series na to.. haha..

I miss Andy but I admit magaling din si Liam, he deserve the role..

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #193 on: January 25, 2012, 12:25:00 am »
^agree hindi nga masyado gory ang scene ngayon, pero I was grossed out enough with the brothel scene. haha

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #194 on: January 25, 2012, 12:26:35 am »
^yun lang yung gory part eh, nagulat ako dun sa guy na nagmamasturbate.. haha..

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #195 on: January 25, 2012, 12:32:15 am »
^naawa ako sa naputulan haha at grabe naawa ako sa mga babae from old days, I think those kind of things did happened before, or something like that.

Paano kaya nila introduce si Gannicus? I read somewhere around episode 5 pa daw ata siya magappear, though I'm not sure since its not an official statement from anyone in the show.

heavensent

  • Guest
spartacus
« Reply #196 on: January 25, 2012, 01:06:17 am »
^agree, kawawa ang mga girls before esp. kung galing ka sa poor family, it made me realize how lucky we are..

Tagal naman ng epi 5, maybe babalik siya sa arena, it seems that doctore is going back to the arena also since hindi siya sumali kina Spartacus..

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #197 on: January 25, 2012, 01:15:45 am »
^diba hindi pwede maexpose si doctore? since may prize ang head niya? that is why he have to killed those 3 dudes that was trying to get him to talk of Spartacus whereabouts. I am guessing magkikita si Doctore and Gannicus at marereveal what really happened to Doctore's wife and Gannicus. Or maybe Gannicus will meet Crixus on their way south, maybe Gannicus will help them? Hopefully.

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #198 on: January 25, 2012, 09:08:27 am »
^ay uu nga pala, that would be nice kung tutulungan sila ni Gannicus..

anyway, ano yung name nung partner ni Spartacus?, di ko masyado gusto yung girl na yun..

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #199 on: January 25, 2012, 09:17:27 am »
^Mira ata? di ko rin siya gusto pero somehow naawa din ako sa kanya, the fact that Spartacus is so vocal and shows how much he loves his wife and obviously si Mira patay na patay sa kanya.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close