Author Topic: Angelica Zambrano is Dead For 23 Hours, Taken To Heaven and Hell  (Read 23987 times)

cecilydee

• Junior GirlTalker
  • that's the way we do the varsity drag
    • Freshness Indeed!
Re: Angelica Zambrano is Dead For 23 Hours, Taken To Heaven and Hell
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2011, 05:07:45 pm »
napaka sensationalize naman ng article na yan. so instead of people wanting to change for good, they just do it because of fear lang.  :-\
∴∴∴∴→→★Life. Beauty. Crafting. Freelance. Watermelons. ★←←∴∴∴∴

numonorean

• little miss
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • beautiful mess
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2011, 05:19:56 pm »
Wow.  I don't know about anyone else, but I don't believe in an unforgiving God.  I mean, that just doesn't make sense to me.  :P
"I wanted to be the poet and the poem, and now am neither." - Ellen Ash

365 Project | Alice in Neverland

binggay

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Career-woman, devout wife, and supermom!
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2011, 05:28:40 pm »
^ Same here. Di ba,  dun sa article, parang God is being portrayed as super-unmerciful, pati bata hindi pinatawad?!

mbeeyap

• GirlTalker
  • ♥ Life is simple, it's just not easy ♥
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2011, 03:53:45 pm »
the point of the testimony is for us to stop being worldly people, to remind us that material things are temporary, to refresh us of the 10 commandments.

the famous people in hell only shows that the Lord's judgement is w/o exemption, even if you were an influential/powerful person in earth.

IMO, doing charities will mean nothing if you're leading a double life.

The purpose of life is a life of purpose.

shoutingwind

• Spreading the Love
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Coz I'm happy ...
    • A B & Me
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2011, 04:14:34 pm »
"I looked all over that area, it was full of singers and artists who have died. All they did was sing and sing, they wouldn't stop singing. The Lord explained, "Daughter, the person who is here, must continue doing here, whatever they did on Earth, if they had not repented."

OK, so malamang hit na hit pa din dun yung song ni Michael Jackson... ♫ THRILLER...THRILLER NIGHT ♫
F2B: PD 15 NOV 2007

www.abandme.com

enjaye

• Mother of two and a certified
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Royale Health, Wealth and Beauty Products
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2011, 04:28:02 pm »
I agree, God is a forgiving God if and only if we ask for forgiveness dito sa earth, pero kung namatay na tayo at hindi tayo nakahingi ng forgiveness nya pano niya tayo papatawarin?  Remember the story of Lazarus and the rich man?  Also, don't forget that God is a just God, we will reap whatever we sow here on earth.

For the kids, ang alam ko 7yrs old is the age of accountability.  so kung yung bata at the age of 7 hindi niya tinanggap si Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior, there's a possibility na hindi rin sya sa heaven mapunta.
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give the desires of your heart.

mbeeyap

• GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2011, 04:43:00 pm »
^ yes. that's why God is asking us to accept Him NOW that we are still alive, 'cause we'll never know how long we'll live.

ang mga bata naman kasi nowadays, ay hindi na as innocent as before.  :(

enjaye

• Mother of two and a certified
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Royale Health, Wealth and Beauty Products
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2011, 05:13:53 pm »
^yup ganon na nga ang mga bata ngayon... meron akong 7yo son, di ko na pinapapanood ng may violence sa cartoons like ben 10, fave pa naman nya yun.... and ngayon pa lang nagmiminister na ko sa kanya... he even prayed to Jesus and accepted Him as his personal Lord and Savior... pero siyempre kailangan niya pa rin ang guidance ko as his parent, continuous process yun [textspeak!] kung tayong adult naliligaw ng landas how much more yung mga bata....
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give the desires of your heart.

fashion_addict

• Is putting her make-up on while busy being a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm noxious...
    • The Beauty Junkee
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2011, 06:07:43 pm »
Even in the revelations book of the bible, I can pretty much assume that when the Judgment day comes, God will no longer be merciful. Even his angels will become harbingers of disaster.

If this is true, God/Jesus is even merciful enough to tell people that NOW is the time to change, despite the fact that the world is overflowing with greed, apathy, injustice, death, and evil.

I mean, come to think of it. We ask for forgiveness, then we sin again. Then we do the vicious cycle thinking that God is forgiving and loving. The fact that we get to see another day is a blessing. And we do not count that as forgiveness. Eh kung di forgiving si God, if you sin now, I bet you won't be able to see the next daylight 'cos he'll take your life away.

There is a purpose as to why the revelations book has become the last book in the bible. Let us analyze and ponder on this in connection with Angelica Zambrano's story.

fashion_addict

• Is putting her make-up on while busy being a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm noxious...
    • The Beauty Junkee
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2011, 06:14:05 pm »
I can quite understand why Pope John Paul is in hell. Remember one of his decrees saying that HEAVEN HELL and PURGATORY are human states and condition, rather than being actual places?

"In three controversial Wednesday Audiences, Pope John Paul II pointed out that the essential characteristic of heaven, hell or purgatory is that they are states of being of a spirit (angel/demon) or human soul, rather than places, as commonly perceived and represented in human language."

Where Jesus replied to Angelica's question as to why Pope John Paul is in hell:

"Yes, Daughter, he may have said many things, but he would never speak the truth as it is. He never said the truth and they know the truth and although he knew the truth, he preferred money over preaching about salvation. He would not offer reality; would not say that hell is real and that heaven also exists; Daughter, now he is here in this place."

FOURever

• My username does not fit me anymore :X
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Anything could happen.
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2011, 06:44:22 pm »
i don't know ha. Pero kasi di ba we have different religions? We have free will din according sa catholic bible. And the way we think and act about things is being influenced by our experiences.. As long as we know God and we believe in him, do good things, ask for forgiveness regularly, then we are saved. I don't think it's about the 'Truth' kasi iba iba tayo ng paniniwala and di naman natin kasalanan yun dahil magulang natin (mostly) ang influence ng religion natin. Kaya siguro it's not about the belief, it's about how we do things.. Kasi kahit ako i don't believe in hell. Paano naman yun kung super bait ako (example) lang.. Or paano kung nasa tribo ako at nag iidolize sa kahoy..
I like games well played :)

mbeeyap

• GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2011, 04:54:01 pm »
^ sa pagkakaintindi ko, kahit anong religion pa, once we know God, it's our responsibility to seek the Truth and to avoid false prophets. this is a difficult task kasi angdami talaga nila.

FOURever

• My username does not fit me anymore :X
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Anything could happen.
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2011, 06:45:49 pm »
^yup, pero di ba pag iba iba ang religion, iba iba rin ang paniniwala. So ano ba talaga yung truth? I think kung ano talaga yung sinasabi ng 'faith' or 'heart' natin, yun na yung truth eh.. Like me, I don't believe in hell. Does that mean, parang sinusundan ko si pope john paul ii? Kahit na pure naman ang 'intention' at actions ko?

And yes sis, difficult nga ito! Grabe. Basta ako, gawin ang dapat gawin. Pati intentions dapat pure..
I like games well played :)

trishpassing

• A Budget Traveler. A Shutterbug. A Blogger. A Cat Lover. A very opinionated
  • GirlTalker
  • "LIFE without LOVE is like a year without SUMMER."
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2011, 02:04:19 am »
I've read about this and I was scared... and confuse. I am a Catholic but deep in my heart, I despise priests. I do not go to Sunday mass but that doesn't mean I do not believe in God. I do believe that God and I have a special relationship together that I do not need to go to church and listen to these priests who are self-righteous.

I once join Victory in Katipunan and I like it. That's the kind of worship I am looking for. Not the type of rules and stuff those priests are imposing. Is there something wrong with me? I'm now in Bulacan and I can't find a community/church like Victory here. Help.

About the video, personally, I believe that there is hell. But that's me.
"Having self-respect is the most beautiful quality a woman can possess."

applepink

• a fRiEnDly
  • GirlTalker
  • full time mom, trader and blogger :)
    • First Day in Taiwan
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2011, 12:16:06 pm »
it's been 4 months already since I posted the article. For me ang nabago sa akin is very thankful ako kay God sa lahat ng blessings na natatanggap ko, kahit nasan pa ako lagi ko Sya kinakausap.
Life is God's novel. Let Him write it.

kutingkulilit

• nagpapasexy kahit sexy na
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2011, 12:58:58 pm »
what verse ba in bible na may purgatory?

i have the same question. parang i've never heard of readings/teachings about sa purgatory nga naman.

CityHunter

• Awake, arise, or be forever fall'n!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Non Timebo Mala
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2011, 09:43:33 am »
I don't really want to meddle with religious and political discussion but to help one along lang who asked about purgatory in the Bible ay check out the explanation on the following link:

http://www.aboutcatholics.com/life_in_christ/where_purgatory_bible/

My input on this is the person in question has either been deceived or is drug-addled.
We look for the real thing in friends, products and services. In people, we value sincerity more than almost any other virtue.

Paintings Galore

• GirlTalker
  • Robot
    • Paintings Galore
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2011, 11:24:35 pm »
Got a little confuse about that article.. Not about having faith with the Lord.. Maybe some of our sissies is right. Walang pinipili si Lord when it comes to forgiving. Sikat ka man or hindi.  :P

rae

• Super GirlTalker
  • If it's a matter of preference, let it go.
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2011, 01:26:59 pm »
This sounds like fear-mongering to me.  If I have to be a good person, it's not because I'm afraid to go to hell. It's like living in fear.  Hindi ba mas maganda, if we live in love. We do good things because we love our family, friends, neighbors, etc.

I've read enough of these types of articles and for sure, mas madami pang susulpot, parang chain letter lang.
Backread and use the search button.

s_dlam4achange

• GirlTalker
  • talk dn't change a thing,words dn't sink they swim
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2011, 05:34:15 pm »
A friend of mine showed me her video last month.
After he shared me his views about this one. I am a Catholic and my friend who is a former and now is a born again. I just don't like his way that he would share me this video and trying to say you can't base one's ways through Catholics' norms and traditions that tru our Catholic faith we can be save when the judgement day come.

I didn't argue or say anything that would waste my time for this. Masyado naman niya dinidiin ang mga Catholics. Para na siyang si Angelica Zambrano sa sinasabi niya. Or he just feel very proud of himself that he isn't a catholic anymore. Ugh..

My stand about this is, some of the messages serve as a warning for those people who are being tormented and or suffered from lack of faith. Everyone has it's view of their faith in God or whom they believe in and respect is earned.

If you still have faith and values thus using them properly with others no conflicts and misunderstanding will brought up, and you can't be deceived and start questioning someone's religion or faith. A very selfish act. Why not have more time for reflection, fasting, cleansing, prayer, and give time to help the unfortunates and improve the harmonious relationship with other folks and nature. That would be a long way to spend and enjoy the life and time given to us by God. It's not just easy as 1-2-3 but having the effort doing it one at a time is better than nothing.
"...The sweet, sweet sun's commin' down hard, the sun's commin' down hard, it burns the bones!!! =]  So hold a hand for cover, hold a hand  for cover, hold a hand for cover from harm..." =]

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close