We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ maganda din sa akin dove nung umpisa, nag rave pa nga ako dati sa ibang threads dito, tapos nagka bacne ako... waaaah!!! ayaw ko na din ng dove shampoo pati conditioner.
the worst for me and sayang pera:Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Fortifying Conditioner which I bought sa Dutyfree (meron ba nito sa supermarket?) considering na hindi maarte ang hair ko. Very low maintenance ang hair ko but whenever I use it I'm having a very bad hair day. I think it's too heavy, malagkit, pangit talaga. I end up using it as shaving cream see, hindi ako nag iisa. saw this after googling for this post: http://www.amazon.com/Garnier-Fructis-Clean-Fortifying-Conditioner/dp/B004A92CDA
Make Up Forever 's aqua line of cream shadows.