We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Try soya milk, it helps. Kahit twice a week. Minsan hiyangan din. Based sa study nakakatulong din to improve sa shape yun massaging the breasts.
May I ask anong lotion yun so I can try them on? Anong effects niya? I-massage ba siya while applying it
Bumili kami kanina yun Myra E Vita Firm. Is this the one? Mas excited pa si hubby
^ what's your cup size now sis and what's your current age?
no offense meant but wow. i know a 5'1 34c and it looks already overwhelming and yours is a a D in a 34 inch-chest frame. It really is a looker, isnt it?
tulog ako yung nag sabog ang Dyos ng hinaharap!! I'm 5'5 kaso 36A lang talaga! wala na ilalaki
I thought i was always 34C until i went sa US and victoria Secret measured me and told me I am D cup I love it.
Same here. I've always thought I'm a 36B until i went to La Senza and I had mine measured. For more than 10 years I've been wearing the wrong bra, I'm a 36c pala. I think girls should take advantage of this "measuring service" from lingerie/underwear stores. At least mas accurate.
^there you go! Infographic courtesy of the crazy cat Think of the numbers as the measurement around your chest. It can be misleading if, let's say the girl's the chubby type (bigger number). Cup size reflects how 'prominent' the boobs are.